Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Aryt. Thanks. Guess I'll have to wait for the BREDs or the Knicks ones. Any suggestions on which one to cop?

Just got a chance to check out a pair of DK's at Nike BHS tonight. They were mad sick. UNfortunately, i could only hold them. The guy said all of the pairs were reserved already except for an 8.5, and an 11. All DK's will be sold tomorrow, Sunday, that is.
NIke BHS also gots all the ZKV cways

What got me curious is that i saw this Chinese guy having some talking wit the salesman and ultimately gots his contact and all. I suspect he's a reseller and might be responsible for a couple of reserved pairs coz he got to check 'em out for a looong while.

At last I got my DK's at NP Gateway size 13.. it's looks better than the images on the net.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the biggest size left i think is 10 .. check it out guys... CONGRATS to those who got their DK's including me...
happy.gif

Also been to NP MoA yesterday around 4PM lot's of people looking for DK's..most of them unable to get their sizes. I even saw someone trying to get his size 10 feet on a size 8 that's left. It's craazy how much the hype there is for these bad boys and it's also craaazy how limited they are...broke so many necks just looking around rocking my pair...but hey that's how the sneaker game works..some will get em...some will have their hearts broken. 

I'm going to look for my DK pair today. Hassle talaga yang mga resellers na yan. I saw in other forums, yung aj6 motorsport, ni-resell na agad kahit available pa in most stadiums and parks.  

DKs are HOT!! glad I snagged a pair late last night at G4. They still have some small sizes left as of last night.

Originally Posted by 162705

mga sir ask ko lang po, if you have seen the Black/White Air trainer 1, been looking for it since january 
happy.gif

thanks..
happy.gif

Bro..if your in luck ..you might get one in nike stadium ,isetan recto.. just saw it awhile ago on sale...call them, 7331288 read your post last night ,
so i gathered all the info i can get..but im not sure if this is the black and white that you are looking for..HTH.

last pair on size 10 afaic remember...other sizes still available..call mo na lang

Originally Posted by blackpresident44

Just got a chance to check out a pair of DK's at Nike BHS tonight. They were mad sick. UNfortunately, i could only hold them. The guy said all of the pairs were reserved already except for an 8.5, and an 11. All DK's will be sold tomorrow, Sunday, that is.

What got me curious is that i saw this Chinese guy having some talking wit the salesman and ultimately gots his contact and all. I suspect he's a reseller and might be responsible for a couple of reserved pairs coz he got to check em out for a looong while.
was able to see 'em @ STADIUM MEGAMALL a day before the release. there was also this chinese guy checking them out. funny thing was when i asked him if he was a NTer he answered "hindi.....ebay" with an attitude and his back against me.....didnt even have the decency of looking @ me. now here's the good part...... he started counting money and gave it to one of the sales person in  the STORAGE ROOM and left a couple of mins later without anything! talk about back door play! im sure he picked them up the later that day or on the release day. dont know how many pairs he got, though. i guess that's how they do it there.....no reservations but you can pay in advace.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

What got me curious is that i saw this Chinese guy having some talking wit the salesman and ultimately gots his contact and all. I suspect he's a reseller and might be responsible for a couple of reserved pairs coz he got to check em out for a looong while.
was able to see 'em @ STADIUM MEGAMALL a day before the release. there was also this chinese guy checking them out. funny thing was when i asked him if he
was a NTer he answered "hindi.....ebay" with an attitude and his back against me.....didnt even have the decency of looking @ me. now here's the good part...... he started counting money and gave it to one of the sales person in  the STORAGE ROOM and left a couple of mins later without anything! talk about back door play! im sure he picked them up the later that day or on the release day. dont know how many pairs he got, though. i guess that's how they do it there.....no reservations but you can pay in advace.
roll.gif

tsk tks..kawawa na naman mga NT peeps na gusto talaga ito..and Obyuz na di siya NT..kasi di nya kilala si Boss. miko...That guy, might be the same guy...who bought 10 pairs of the CDP- carmines in Bhs..2 years ago.
frown.gif

i think i know that chinese guy dti kasi may nblhan ako sa ebay kobe 4 na chinese seller!

whats the latest? any stores still have the DK? I'm in the US and in my area wala na so im trying to get it from back home.

Umabot ba DKs sa Festival ..?? yesterday i called the store, they told me only BHS got their DKs.. sana delayed lang tlg stock nila...pero hindi rn kase umabot Bruce Lee sakanila ...

Originally Posted by miko0412

was able to see 'em @ STADIUM MEGAMALL a day before the release. there was also this chinese guy checking them out. funny thing was when i asked him if he was a NTer he answered "hindi.....ebay" with an attitude and his back against me.....didnt even have the decency of looking @ me. now here's the good part...... he started counting money and gave it to one of the sales person in  the STORAGE ROOM and left a couple of mins later without anything! talk about back door play! im sure he picked them up the later that day or on the release day. dont know how many pairs he got, though. i guess that's how they do it there.....no reservations but you can pay in advace.
roll.gif
Unbelievably rude!
smh.gif

Throwing your values out the window just for a pair of kicks? Damn, man!

I'm not sure if the Nike store in MOA is a Park or Stadium, but anyway they still got DKs for those looking for them. Not sure of the size though.

Back
Top Bottom