Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

trinoma breaking the no reservation memo
happy.gif
hehe

trinoma definitely broke it. all were reserved when i got there except for one which was in the process of being reserved. fortunately, the guy on the phone backed out and i was able to cop.

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

trinoma definitely broke it. all were reserved when i got there except for one which was in the process of being reserved. fortunately, the guy on the phone backed out and i was able to cop.

sneakerfreafer23

sir is your size 10.5?  if yes, i'm the one who backed out, because the "supposed reserved" size for me is 10.  Unfortunately some guys who are probably much more influential than me got it.  hope this does not happen to you in the future.  i don't know how will you be able to cope with them, its just some guys are just plain lucky on how they deal with people who they can control.

1 pair per size? so is the oreo 6 a quickstrike? seems like it came in very limited quantity.

@irwin lets just say better things will come your way cause of what happened. doper kicks, who knows. cant do anything about these crappy work around. youll be the luckiest guy next time.

urbandubista

thanks bro for your encouragement.  But there is two way that i see for me in this shoe game especially Jordan Brand, one is just quit or just get screwed all over again.  so quitting will be a better option.  cheers!  Bye Nike, bye JB!
roll.gif

irwin, good that you didnt settle. other big parks and some stadium stores will get them...aj 6 is kinda on the big side. just get true to size or even 1/2 size smaller. i know what you are feelin. happened to me before. those suki of those employees get the treatment!

Originally Posted by irwin

sneakerfreafer23

sir is your size 10.5?  if yes, i'm the one who backed out, because the "supposed reserved" size for me is 10.  Unfortunately some guys who are probably much more influential than me got it.  hope this does not happen to you in the future.  i don't know how will you be able to cope with them, its just some guys are just plain lucky on how they deal with people who they can control.

I have been a constant victim of BHS branch, to think im just 15mins away from them... But it seems im unlucky to get my pair... I really hope the owners of nike park address this problem. I really hope magkaroon ng  rotation ng mga staffs. Para everybody will have a fair crack at the shoes which are in demand... Anyway this Valued Customers will always have big advantage over guys who has no connections by the mere info given to them when new shoes are released...  Addressing this problem will give Nike Parks more revenues kasi they are giving a fair chancce to all customers hindi lang lahat sa Valued Customers...   

sneakerfreafer23

yes sir! 10.5.  so unfortunate to hear about the influence thing which made you unable to get your "supposed reserved" size 10.  I guess im really lucky then.  i bet you will in the future too.

sneakerfreafer23

i dont know you personally but i'm definitely happy for you bro.  ngayon lang medyo nagpaparinig sa forum.  pero paulit ulit nalang talaga.  it's so hard to compete with them.  if you only knew what ive been through in my JB hunt here in our country.  Frustration is the word. definitely frustrating.  Pera pera pera pera lang yan!  Thanks guys for your comments.  God bless!  

sneakerfreafer23

i dont know you personally but i'm definitely happy for you bro.  ngayon lang medyo nagpaparinig sa forum.  pero paulit ulit nalang talaga.  it's so hard to compete with them.  if you only knew what ive been through in my JB hunt here in our country.  Frustration is the word. definitely frustrating.  Pera pera pera pera lang yan!  Thanks guys for your comments.  God bless!  
i owe you one.  i cant describe the wide smile on my face upon gettin em.  i feel for ya man.  all we have is luck against em big dogs. nothin else. 

sneakerfreafer23

i owe you one.  i cant describe the wide smile on my face upon gettin em.  i feel for ya man.  all we have is luck against em big dogs. nothin else. 
  you owe me nothing bro.  thanks and lets go back to the Nike Park updates. 
wink.gif

hows the sizing of the Oreo 6? is it true to size? I'm size 11 on Jordan 1s

dropped by at nike gateway earlier and saw the oreo 6's.

only 4 pairs were given to them, last pair available was 9.5 but already reserved to a regular customer of trinoma.

didn't see any oreo 6 on display when i dropped by NP G4 this evening, i guess the pairs are already reserved.

Back
Top Bottom