Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

dropped by at nike gateway earlier and saw the oreo 6's.

only 4 pairs were given to them, last pair available was 9.5 but already reserved to a regular customer of trinoma.
man, i called up PARK GATEWAY and TRINOMA this afternoon........GATEWAY told me they didnt have any while TRINOMA sold out around lunch time according to the store manager. so as it turned out they're just reserving their stocks to regular/favorite customers, eh?! so that's how it is, huh?! same BS as stadium and forum.

smh on this pareng miko. i can't believe they told you that and to think that you get most of your stuffs on those stores.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

just spotted kobe 5 aces and rice cw's at bhs.. saw lebron 7 christ the king.. nike phil milking us dry this 1st quarter of the year coz of the very very nice drops!

would you know the smallest size available for the aces sir? thanks

Both the rice and ace are away versions. And yes BHS only. Thank you Nike Phil
pimp.gif

the shoe game is never fair... that's just a hard fact we gotta accept i guess... as far as the store... everytime you buy something in there i think you gotta bring em pizza and donuts... hahahhahaha

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

dropped by at nike gateway earlier and saw the oreo 6's.

only 4 pairs were given to them, last pair available was 9.5 but already reserved to a regular customer of trinoma.
man, i called up PARK GATEWAY and TRINOMA this afternoon........GATEWAY told me they didnt have any while TRINOMA sold out around lunch time according to the store manager. so as it turned out they're just reserving their stocks to regular/favorite customers, eh?! so that's how it is, huh?! same BS as stadium and forum.

What is up with all this BS going on?! SMH at them, Sir Miko...
smh.gif

^ what is wrong with the number of pairs of oreos being released in the Phils? NP Trinoma had 30 pairs of Motorsports 6 and only 4 pairs of Oreos in total? +*$? which one is the premium qs and general release??? i just wanted to see the oreos on the shelves...i wont get that chance anymore...

^ what is wrong with the number of pairs of oreos being released in the Phils? NP Trinoma had 30 pairs of Motorsports 6 and only 4 pairs of Oreos in total? +$+? which one is the premium qs and general release??? i just wanted to see the oreos on the shelves...i wont get that chance anymore...

whats wrong with the number of pairs of Jordans in the Phils? motorsports VI had 30 pairs in trinoma while oreos just had 4??? which one is the qs and the gr?motorsports dapat diba? i just wanted to see the oreos first before i decide to copp em...wala na akong chance...

San yung BHS? ,sa Rob Galleria nike park nakita ko 2010 Jordan Kobe V Inline..

Originally Posted by dreicalma

^ what is wrong with the number of pairs of oreos being released in the Phils? NP Trinoma had 30 pairs of Motorsports 6 and only 4 pairs of Oreos in total? +$+? which one is the premium qs and general release??? i just wanted to see the oreos on the shelves...i wont get that chance anymore...
IMO, AJ6 MS are just hyped due to the 'MS' tag in them.
I'll cop the Oreos over MS any day...but that's just me.
grin.gif

Just be patient bro and keep lookin'.. you'll never know.

They dont know the whole story of MS VI. Umabot ng 300 pages ang MS VI sa Jordan Brand thread. Quality and material  wise I go for MS VI's keysa sa oreo because yun hindi maninilaw. IMO  
Same time they are limited to 3,000 pairs compare to the oreos which is are general release
pimp.gif

ahhh...the V's....self control...already have 5 pairs...need to slow down....dammnit! Any news on the da vincis? Are they dropping here? I hope not...dammnit!

Originally Posted by specksdominate

the shoe game is never fair... that's just a hard fact we gotta accept i guess... as far as the store... everytime you buy something in there i think you gotta bring em pizza and donuts... hahahhahaha

welcome to the jungle.
roll.gif
  this is the reality that we must face.  like they say, be nice magkakaroon karin someday, another day or bahala na.  back to updates.

Originally Posted by specksdominate

very well said Mark...
glasses.gif

just called up NP BHS, sold out na "DAW" all pairs ng aces and rice. ssshhhh... liar!
grin.gif

just to clear things. both the MS and oreos are Quickstrikes for feb and march respectively.

yep aces and rice are all sold. went there. saw nothing in any relevant size still for sale.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by dreicalma

IMO, AJ6 MS are just hyped due to the 'MS' tag in them.
I'll cop the Oreos over MS any day...but that's just me.
grin.gif

Co-sign. Oreos - black/white version of carmines with a twist
tongue.gif

Podium/Galleria - no Oreo VI

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom