Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by dged

Ano itsura noon sir, yung pacman shirts? wonder kung meron na sa N.P. Trinoma?

Yup, meron na...got 1 pair from there 2hours ago. they have the "Newsprint" design in red and white, "Pacman Face" in white and red(not sure), "Pacman Knows front with dog at the back", in blue and white.

Pacman shirts and 6 Rings Motorsports in BHS...

OT, thanks a lot to Miko for the Kobe V Aces...., nice meeting you Mark....

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Great news...

Anyway congrats on your aces cris... nice to meet you the other day!

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Great news...

Anyway congrats on your aces cris... nice to meet you the other day!

same here pareng toots...sorry for the rush, have to sneak out of my meeting just to meet you up guys...

^14k for the aston martin pack is way cheaper than the 500 usd posted on some webs. hope the resellers wont get them tho.

normanesque wrote:

Yup, meron na...got 1 pair from there 2hours ago. they have the "Newsprint" design in red and white, "Pacman Face" in white and red(not sure), "Pacman Knows front with dog at the back", in blue and white. 
How much for the shirt bro and do they accept the VIP Card for the shirt? I was at NP TriNoma earlier too but the shirts weren't on the shelves yet. There were three guys at the cashier, checking out the new shirts, I guess you're one of them.

how much for the 6 rings MS? TIA!

Seen the shirts and hmm... they alright...

OT: Cris all is good. Atleast i met one of my idol here in NT ph and SG. Haha! Anyway be safe...

Originally Posted by JonT

how much for the 6 rings MS? TIA!

PHP7,995 at Trinoma...

MS 6 rings not BHS exclusive

Any news on the red "pacman knows" shirt? I've noticed that most parks received the blue and white color-way only.

Just saw the shirts today designs are dope as always.

As for the fabric and quality..
grin.gif

Welcome to NT  Ting
happy.gif

Design of the new MP shirts are great especially the mural design. but the quality of the shirt itself killed it for. I was about to cop them at BHS earlier but decided not to. FSR of Oreos at BHS around 5pm today and a pair or Rice in an 8.5(i think) is still at the counter.

OT: I think I saw the big Chinese guy some of you guy are talking about few pages back when i was at BHS. And he is at the counter paying for some pairs (probably MS 6 rings and Oreos) .

i also think the quality of new mp shirts are not too good! but still copped 1 shirt hehehhe

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

normanesque wrote:

How much for the shirt bro and do they accept the VIP Card for the shirt? I was at NP TriNoma earlier too but the shirts weren't on the shelves yet. There were three guys at the cashier, checking out the new shirts, I guess you're one of them.
hahaha! yup there were three of us, that was around lunchtime...the shirt's P1,195.00...VIP not honored!
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom