Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Saw the Lebron VI "Christ the King" at BHS tonight. Are they a BHS-exclusive? 

oo ata..that cw is a bhs exclusive
smile.gif

ang saya sa Pilipinas, ung ibang cw ndi pa nag lalabas sa states dito meron na.

anyways,

any news about silver anniversary XI? ndi daw nagdrop sa hideout dahil ndi daw pinayagan ng NP.

pacman shirts should have been included. IMO, only the red collage shirt is worth a cop. will have it signed by AJ dimarucot
happy.gif

hi guys, Sorry to be a little OT. Just want to ask if the sizing of the nike shirts available here in the PI is different from the ones in the US. The ones here are quite small for me. Many thanks!

mga sir alam niyo ba kung magkakaron nga ganitong kobe V dito sa PH?

duke1.jpg

at ano pong mga colorways meron ang ZK V dito ngayon sa mga nike park stores? puwede po ba kayo mag post ng pics? thanks

@blinque thats kobe V duke if im not mistaken. no need to post pics. just backread and youll find the answer.

Just copped the AJ6 Oreos and the white MP shirt over at Nike Park Trinoma.

Yeah the MP shirt quality is a little
grin.gif
but i copped it because of the colors and Bisdak print.
Anybody can hook me up with the MP shirt with Bisdak in front?

6 Rings MS is also there. I copped the Oreos over the MS because of the materials used..
For me, the MS is a little
ohwell.gif
. Value lang talga..

i just came from NP...  copped all 3 designs of the MP shirt.  Just like everyone else who copped, the quaility sucks compared to the previous shirts.  Copped all XLs.   I passed on the Kobe V inlines.  NP BTC Cebu said the inlines are their slowest moving Kobe shoe.  So for those who are in Cebu who want inlines, you'll be in luck. 

@urbandista

sorry about that hehe

but all i see from the backread pages are chaos, rice, inlines? never saw a duke one

so is it available here in the nike park stores or will be available?

Originally Posted by blinque

@urbandista

sorry about that hehe

but all i see from the backread pages are chaos, rice, inlines? never saw a duke one

so is it available here in the nike park stores or will be available?

that's the answer already. that means those are the only cws available now and duke is yet. if it already is, it's here for sure.

rob galleria has the blue pac man knows shirt and the white one with mannys face in it.

white black huarache 2k10s also on display.

oreo 6, aj ms 6, 6 rings ms on display at NP G4 as of this evening.

Originally Posted by r2d2

rob galleria has the blue pac man knows shirt and the white one with mannys face in it.

white black huarache 2k10s also on display.
Are these dominant white or dominant black?
I have to really rely on updates now since Nike Park Southmall is under renovation.

Back
Top Bottom