Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by icebox15

@mynameisrolf
bro you may call up the store for the latest update with their stuffs
smile.gif
store number is posted on the first page, HTH

cge bro, thanks sa info.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

Hoping for those trainers to reach the outlets.
laugh.gif

Pareng Ryan, does this mean that you havent gotten yours? Haha!

Hmm... am I one of the few who are passing up on this shoe... I mean i like the base and colorway but just passing up on it... Dont know why though...
roll.gif

@bulaz, It retails for P5295.00...

^^^ have the same feeling on the mp sc 2010,at first, but when i fitted one of them...the shoes was really comfy,,good for running,gym etc.

the vip discounts, sold the deal faster...4,600 aint bad..and i doubt if this will hit the outlets, most specially if pacman WINS..

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

laugh.gif

Hmm... am I one of the few who are passing up on this shoe... I mean i like the base and colorway but just passing up on it... Dont know why though...
roll.gif

@ryan - you wish!!!
laugh.gif

@toots - i'm with you bro... did not copped one for me...
eyes.gif

NP MOA has lots of stocks for everybody!!!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

laugh.gif

roll.gif

@ryan - you wish!!!
laugh.gif

@toots - i'm with you bro... did not copped one for me...
eyes.gif

NP MOA has lots of stocks for everybody!!!
Ah good one pareng Carlo. Actually bumped into mackie the other day and he also passed on this one...
glasses.gif

@igie00 ah you as well Pareng Ryan... Well seems to be impossible but hope it reaches mj46...
roll.gif

@jeddahblater: Thanks for the info Jay... now i can buy with ease, passing up on the sc2010 trainers...

No problem! I think its a BHS exclusive. kakarating lang siguro. They still have SC Trainers x Manny Pacquiao. Smallest size is 9

Been to BHS, and was able to see the AJ III, IV, and IXs 25th aniverssary. As per Paul, stocks arrived the same day as the SC Pacmans. The III and IVs are basically re-retroed pures, both has the Pures written at the heel portion of the shoes... They are not on display  and no pricing yet for  these... Not impressed imo, maybe because i saw a Nter wearing DMP XIs... all i can say is wow... Still Icey soles on the sides...

great update!
passed by trinoma and SC pacmans are almost already gone. size 9 was the one on display. no 3 and 4 annivs however.

easy pass on the 3 and 4 annivs. look like the Pures and yellowing will be a very big issue.

Back
Top Bottom