Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

hi 1st time hir np park sta. lucia has a lebron 7 P.S back red colorway and its more cheaper, much lighter weight than d airmax lebron 7
cool... only at 6995 pesos!!!

and kobe 5 home.... hehehehe!!!

Originally Posted by auch18

hi 1st time hir np park sta. lucia has a lebron 7 P.S back red colorway and its more cheaper, much lighter weight than d airmax lebron 7
cool... only at 6995 pesos!!!

and kobe 5 home.... hehehehe!!!
Welcome to NT.. Enjoy your stay..
smile.gif

Good day mga sirs..just asking if the KOBE V "ACE" dropped in PI???if not, is it dropping here??how many pairs??thank you mga sirs...

done already along with the rice, some 3-4 weeks ago if im not mistaken. was sold out quickly. only in BHS.

spotted at park podium yesterday jordan II anniv, lbj 7 ps. neither zk5 home nor muppet shirts.
park galleria has the same stocks except for the lbj 7 ps.

^already dropped here but in limited quantities and exclusively @ bhs... i believe its already sold out by this time...

Hi all! First time to post here! Been waiting to share some updates also.

Anyway been to NP G4 and GB3 last Saturday, they both have the Muppets shirts. All 3 designs.

I just bought the Kobe design on it. Notable on the white shirt MVPuppets, the design/graphics are somewhat dark.

welcome to NT hiruma. appreciate the update there. just read and abide by the ROC and keep those updates coming. enjoy your time here.

Guys, has anyone seen this bag in any Parks (or any other stores aside from Nike Park) around PI? I need it, and it is definitely cheaper there.
grin.gif

Info is much appreciated. TIA!
smile.gif

56b36fb540a5b628d315eb589d784a0bc45f1e71.pjpg

2e716b44b8dee09e495ee32c59e6e3f0fec9c9f2.pjpg

^Dude, post it in your signature that you're looking for that particular shoe.

Welcome to NT! Enjoy!

zoom kobe v home available at NP MOA
smallest size 7.
biggest size 13
they are already selling...
kakadating lang

Is there any available kobe sweatpants available at parks? I'd appreciate if anyone can post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom