Nike Park UPDATES

Yup, somebody posted that PI will get the LBJIV Bdays minus the bag...
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Well we always get the Birthday Lebron with a minus.

Last year we got the shoes but not the belt and shirt.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

^ Nope...you didn't get the LBJ2 BDays :wink:

^ Not counting the give aways during the launch plus the LBJ2 China...did they have considerable amount of BDay 2s?

^ Thanks for the info KC...

BTW, still looking for those LBJ2 Black Dragon give away straps...

Info courtesy of ntyce

Spotted at Nike Park Podium

Air Force 1 Premium '07
315180-221 Light Chocolate/Light Chocolate-Wheat

Air Force 1 Low Basic
315122-111 White/White

15_114019_2006121217323548969.jpg
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 12/18/06 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

great!!! thanks for the heads up.. i got to get me the white/white lows :smile:
smile.gif
(anybody have an idea of the price?) been reading around the retro forum and couldnt really get a good figure.. :\
ohwell.gif

The chocolate AF1s look very nice. With the white ones, I guess those Adicolor pens from the goofy stan smiths would have better purpose.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

the af1s are selling for 4,295... looks like nike is selling them like le's. the insole doesn't look like the normal ones.

I should have waited for the all-white AF1 lows... copped the all-white adicolor instead...

doubt I'm going to get it in my size... smh
I've changed my sig.

saw it ealier at sm manila Nike Park...haha..im late na pala sa update..although i just saw a new colorway of nike free...

thanks for the prices KC :smile:
smile.gif

just got a pair of the white/white lows. i'll try and post pics when this the internet decides to be more cooperative

just a heads up...lbj4 chinas still readily available,after almost a month decent szs are still waiting to be picked up,sz9-12,1 per sz,
i hate retros!fs or trade cardinals sz 11(waaay below retail)grapes sz 11 (retail) greenbeans sz11(below retail)blacktoe 14 sz 12(ask to find out)all ds

saw those AF1s at Park Podium..

the chocolate ones were okay, gum sole pa, but i think they would have been better with contrast stitching.

and about the 07 AF1 - mas maganda ang leather niya (stain-proof pa daw ang laces, according to Yu Ming of freshnessmag.com), pero weird yung shape, especially on the eyestay and from the top view - somehow looks squarish. and i'm not feeling the new lacelock either. oh well, it was still hard not to buy, but i managed to resist.
..you could look at my pants
and tell that i'm khaki..

AM 360 II are out here in rob ermita. Mukhang maganda naman coz its spiridon inspired, mas swabe ang dating, but the price increased, 8195 na retail, sobrang mahal na inspite strong peso

Back
Top Bottom