Nike Park UPDATES

QUESTION FROM CALI... Is PI getting the cool grays III's on Feb 24th same as the US release date? Do you guys have insane lines for Jordans???? Thanks

^we never have lines, ever, a lot of times Js that sell out immediately in the states will sit on shelves here for weeks before they sell out... but release dates don't usually match up with US dates, and we don't get nearly everything... still haven't heard anything about cool greys
"...if ya feelin lucky-duck, then press your luck"

i highly doubt jordan 3 flips are coming. I dont even think CoolGrey IIIs are comin here either. dont take my word for it, may just bein skeptic about nike philippines here.
fire reds definitly will though...

new arrival nike park ermita
Malone
Jones
players AF1 lows white/metallic silver
air zoom elite 3
air zoom double double
oregon waffles

yup! alpha omega... if you collect jordans. but the AF1s are irresistable to cop esp if you have the funds now...

Hmmm... anybody still looking for FLint Greys 7s?

NIKE PARK FESTIVAL MALL (They have 2 Nike Parks there, one is newly opened while the other one is just clearing stocks and waiting closure)

From what I remembered from the OLD PARK:

FLINT GREY and PACIFIC BLUES = 3,848
KOBE 2K5 and 2K4 = 5,397

Those are the only exact prices I can remember.

OTHERS ON SALE:

ZK1 (Lots of colors), AUB Stab, Low Blazer (All Brown)

They're ON SALE up to 50% off... I forgot what the other stuff are.

NEW PARK: (Same floor, same side)The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

i called nike park greenbelt and said that they already have the CG IIIs.. pero nka on hold.. they're waiting for the go signal of the person who's planning to wholesale them..
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10,azg black size 9

^i think the fire reds will drop here.. hopefully..
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10,azg black size 9

takbo na papunta sa park! :tongue:
tongue.gif
232814065.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

^Sorry di ko natanong eh! On-the-go kasi ako non at medyo busy ang clerks.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Back
Top Bottom