Nike Park UPDATES

^yah.. they said april 3.. but im not sure about this..
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11, aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

same replies from branches up in north & east m.m. FR 3s to be released on April. got mine at riverbanks :D
happy.gif

any of the cool grey 3s left anywhere cause i live in the us and im goin to the p.i. soon just wondering if theres any cg 3 left and is the p.i. gettin the bmp

Saw lebron and kobe af1s at Nike Park Greenbelt. Both 14995.
Looking for DS Lebron 3 China, Lebron 1st Games AZG, Jordan 4 Mars and Jordan 14 Last Shots,Filipino Af1 size 10.5-11.5

Glorietta said Fire Red IIIs will take longer than april 3 to arrive... whats up Nike?

Quote:
Saw lebron and kobe af1s at Nike Park Greenbelt. Both 14995.

whoa.....looks like someone from the PI office had waaayyyy too much weed. $250 = 12K+ PHP at the current exchange rate. I was thinkin it was gonna be like 11K but jeez....

^yah... that's too unfair! argh!
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11, aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

Prices are getting funnier and funnier...
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

damn thats about $300.

Does anybody remember those space socks/shoes that they had that was selling for about 17thou? Well I remember they decided to throw in a free back pack and month's later they knocked off 40%. Funny thing is. If memory serves me right. those shoes even hit Nordsrom rack for about $50.

So hopefully in time they'll price them correctly. :wink:

Limited ba yung stock ng AF1 kobe and lebron dito pinas?

Grabe yung price. Kung marami stock yan babagsak ang price pag tagal.

Dito sa pinas hindi gaano kalaki demand ng AF1.

Marami pumapasok ng Nike Park hindi alam ano yung AF1.
_

_

Speaking of AF1s...anyone know if PI will be getting these:

Philly City Series Supreme AF1

NYC City Series Supreme AF1

And these...dunno the name...

Yea too much. I got mine for 11000 in hk.
Looking for DS Lebron 3 China, Lebron 1st Games AZG, Jordan 4 Mars and Jordan 14 Last Shots,Filipino Af1 size 10.5-11.5

sheeds are so nice man... id pay $300 if it was really that hard to find or get em from FCNY... but realizing nike has em for their store i guess it should just be retail price... its stupid paying specialty store price for a should be og retail price... did those af1's come out the factory $300 worth... or just some nike employees searched the web and surprised themselves with the street value?... if thats the case... they should sell em af1's no lesser than $200 right!!!!.... ok start the hate...

Back
Top Bottom