Nike Park UPDATES

Saw these at Nike Park Glorietta. SRP 5,495

mrshoestopangleqf1.jpg

Ey Carlo...any other AF1s aside from that and from the players editions that came out at your end?

Guys new af1 lows spotted at sm manila may Four one zero ( i guess magulo yun letter at nagmamadali ako) sa midsole..dont know the name but price is 5.3k..sa nakakaalam paki correct at update naman.. :smile:
smile.gif
thanks

hi there niketalk phils! saw these Air Force 1 Low (neutral grey / black / white) 313642-001 a few days ago near my workplace...is these available in the phils. before?
http://<!--[/url

Quote:
Anybody spot white/white af1 lows still up for sale?

They were the 1st AF1 lows that were sold out here in Cebu...but I know a spot where I can get one at SRP (sorry the spot isn't a nike boutique where I can use my discounts). Let me know and I'll hook ya up.

B

Nike Park the FORT ?

have you heard of this upcoming 2-storey place ?

any pics who already visited the place ?

i think their contact numbers there are :

856.25.86 or 856.25.87

Just passed by Greenbelt earlier to pick up a pair of FR III's sadly their biggest size is 10.5 and 2 pcs left. The only other stores that got them were Fort, Robinsons Ermita, G4, Gateway. when i asked the dude about G4 hesaid only got small sizes. Retail 7495. I wonder why they're more expensive wasnt retail in the states around $125?

EDIT: Just passed by Nike Fort they just opened today. The first floor is full of their athletic gear, they even had an interesting display for the Nike + just like Greenbelt. 2nd floor is their lifestyle section, nothing fantastic mostly AF1's a couple of Delta Force's and if I saw right a pair of Ace '82s.
They had the FR III's CG III's and also DTRT III's. I'm guessing FSR cause they just opened today.

dsc02655uw5.jpg

NIKE PHILS give prices to kicks unjustifiable...they know nothing about kicks...they're just fortunate to land a job in corporate like nike...

DTRT 3s? Here? Hmmmh...

I'd have to agree. Shoe prices are just mad.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

prices are higher mostly due to the 12% VAT...computations can be seen in the receipt of your purchases from nike...

Whatever the case, one thing's for sure, they are erratic in pricing. There are however kickz that we are getting at a lower rate. A good example are the AF1 Premium (Jones, Thompson and Cooper) and supremes (wilkes, natt and malone)....since they are priced at $125 = 5900+ > our SRP of 5300 + and $225 = 10700+ > our SRP of 10200+ abroad. Then again...these things are overpriced abroad to begin with heheheh.

Quote:
just passed by Nike Fort they just opened today. The first floor is full of their athletic gear, they even had an interesting display for the Nike + just like Greenbelt. 2nd floor is their lifestyle section, nothing fantastic mostly AF1's a couple of Delta Force's and if I saw right a pair of Ace '82s.
:smokin
smokin.gif

hey were is nike fort located at because im goin to the p.i. in may and i want to check that place out

^ Yeah, im going back in 2 weeks, hopefully cop some nice casual kicks..
vamos argentina​
June 9 - July 9​

Back
Top Bottom