Nike Park UPDATES

glorieta has many "good" shops you might even find a steal..connecting glorieta is landmark and SM makati....MOA sucks especially un nike dun hahah
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, US9.5-10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any jordan same size! PM ME!

Passed by Fort earlier. they had CG III's dont know what sizes though. Also saw the Team Pilipinas shirt. 1095 for them.

to give you guys an idea what it looks like. Believer in in somewhat stained glass font and stained glass picture of the 3 ballers in the back.

The new Zoom line is out also. With the Blazer x Zoom shoe (forgot the name sorry)

Forgot to add.. for the Football/Soccer players out there the T90 Lasers were out in the white or silver colorway. Off the bat they look like a promising pair of cleats

^you mean the air zoom TR street?bilis naubos ng size ko sa RP..price for TR street is 3895...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

CG 11's at Park Eastwood.
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

FS: Crazy 8 samples - Crocs and Camos. Size US 9 for both. Message me.

i need this shirt!! which nike park can i get this at?

nike_believer_front.jpg

nike_believer_back.jpg
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
Nick Young is that dude​

it's available everywhere. NP Glorietta 4 already has it, together with the team pilipinas jerseys and jackets.

^^ arghh! any pi nter's wanna hook someone up with a shirt and jacket? i just got back from the pi last week and i missed out on the nike pilipinas merchandise stuffs >:
mad.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
Nick Young is that dude​

^^^Yup
thats the one. thats the jacket. looks ok in person and not that cheap. 1995.
as for the shirt its available everywhere. ive seen it at RP. the jackets though are running out quickly i think.

i was looking to cop the jerseys, but it has no numbers boooo

srp for the jersey and shorts are 1395 i think, i saw the jersey and shorts at nike stadium pplant.,

just adding the jersey wouldve looked better with numbers right? what you think guys?

Those team pilipinas goodies are nice...i just saw the CG11's at nike park gateway..nothing special, quality and looks wise IMO
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, US9.5-10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any jordan same size! PM ME!

Quote:
how much are the team pilipinas shorts?

Quote:
srp for the jersey and shorts are 1395 i think, i saw the jersey and shorts at nike stadium pplant.,

------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

FS: Crazy 8 samples - Crocs and Camos. Size US 9 for both. Message me.

^^ XL-XXL left, does anyone know if there are still gonna be a 2nd batch for these? im looking for a Medium or a Large

TP jackets, size SMALL still available @ NP MOA, 1 piece left. size LARGE available @ NP RP, Eastwood, Trinoma, and Gateway... just got mine MEDIUM sized @ Glorietta (Stadium)

Back
Top Bottom