Nike Park UPDATES.

^nice pick up bro...

btw white/black/green court force low now available..

also saw the black/red 9.5

Thanks airpopoy. I really love the color combo. I just wish it didn't punch such a huge hole in my wallet. Good thing the white/navy won't be too expensive.

By the way, saw the Jordan 2 dunks in Nike Park Eastwood. Very nice... Did you get your pair yet Jojo?

^ Nice pick-up..yupyup..the wooden box is not that great, I prefer the LBJ3 Chinas, box alone was worth the pick-up
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

anyone see the melo 3 in stores?

from what i read looks like a great shoe for balling.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
the wooden box is not that great
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
Member No.58

Quote:
My size isn't available but I still want to drop by and observe.... Who's going?

Am thinking of checking it out too. See how these so called limited releases go. Will try to convince my filipina wife.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

IMHO, get the AF1s...

saw a dude wearing a similar colorway of the AF1 at eastwood knina... same stocks at park eastwood... maraming sale items... when we left, some dudes were delivering 2-3 boxes to the store... shirts, maybe...

still couldn't cop the dunks... still no size... just went to adidas instead and picked up the superstar 2 adicolor...
I've changed my sig.

The price is cheaper here for the zlbj 4 china's than what their selling in hk, at least in fa yuen that is, just happy to have my af1 scarface and polka 360. I dont think all the pairs are gonna be copped, unless there isnt a limit to the sales per person and then a reseller cops em all IMO

BTW, saw all black and white/blue colorway (regionals) of zlbj4 at festival the other day

:wow:
embarassed.gif

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

what happen?LOL

btw yun ibang stores binebenta na yun Regional Lebron 4's..sa park siguro susundin pa yun RD... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

wow!alright!thanks for the update.. :wink:
wink.gif

hahaha..di ko napansin yun ah..

sa Rob Place Ermita At sm Manila kasi wala pa ko nakita kahapon..

Back
Top Bottom