Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by mouse

kobe vi tour yellow already arrived in park g4
yes already on display plus 10% off for VIP card holders 

found the answers to my Q! hehehe tricky nicknames tours/ lightbulbs
roll.gif

lightbulb/wiz khalifa kobe vi's is GR.. now available at NP robinsons ermita. shoe looks really nice on person. better than the gradients imo.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

lightbulb/wiz khalifa kobe vi's is GR.. now available at NP robinsons ermita. shoe looks really nice on person. better than the gradients imo.
smile.gif

lol! great reference on Wiz!

i think its quickstrike so cop yours if you really want a pair.. colorway is nice.. im not really feelin the lbj ps silhouette.. imo.. they shoul've done the dunkman in the V2 version..

i think its quickstrike so cop yours if you really want a pair.. colorway is nice.. im not really feelin the lbj ps silhouette.. imo.. they shoul've done the dunkman in the V2 version..

co-sign, or the V1
smile.gif

Passed by NP Glorietta 4 yesterday and the attendant said that only 14 pairs of the Wolf Gray Vs are in store. Good luck to everyone trying to cop

NIKE PARK BHS

Penny 1's size 8.5 on display- according to the staff, there are still small sizes available
Nike Zoom KDIII 3 - 4 Colorways that was realeased were all available
Zoom Kobe VI - breds, lightbulbs, delsol
Air jordan 2011 - orio blue, varsity red and neo lime
aj 7 Bordeux - big size on display

does NP have the GS sizes for the wolf grey 5's? might cop a pair for my girl.. and did they accept VIP discount for the adult sizes? TIA..

does NP have the GS sizes for the wolf grey 5's? might cop a pair for my girl.. and did they accept VIP discount for the adult sizes? TIA..

i think they have bro... was at NP Glorietta earlier and saw some small sizes ... and some for kids too... NP Greenbelt 3 has some more stocks of the V's as one of the staff said only a few were sold since the store opened (that was around 12NN)... to those who still wanna cop, better call first for sz availability...

also saw the AF1 Low “Gingham

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

which parks have the Dunkman? NP Ermita doesn't have them
frown.gif
TIA

NP Greenbelt 3 has 'em... saw one on display... wasn't able to check sizes available though... sorry man

Guys any news on Chaos Kobe 6? Still some sizes of AJ 5 Wolf Grey in G4. High Probability of True Blue release early next month according to staff.

Back
Top Bottom