Nike Park UPDATES

cant wait for june 4th! im already countin the days.. i really hope all parks accept VIP's this time.. and hope they get the memo from nike phils. early so there wont be any confusion as to what branches accept VIPs..

Originally Posted by lugzzy

cant wait for june 4th! im already countin the days.. i really hope all parks accept VIP's this time.. and hope they get the memo from nike phils. early so there wont be any confusion as to what branches accept VIPs..
The cements Release dint honor the VIP discounts, Prolly it will be the same case..for the TB3...good luck to everybody coppin..

they did honor it at some parks i think,the memo was late if i could remember(stadium).

^^^i doubt it, got mine with no discount...and it sold out in my joint as soon as the stores roll up opened...hehe ..and did you say stadium?

^Parks honored VIP discs for Cements late during the RD, I believe there was a NTer asking if he could be reimbursed for the VIP disc.

Originally Posted by azhul23

^^^i doubt it, got mine with no discount...and it sold out in my joint as soon as the stores roll up opened...hehe ..and did you say stadium?

---yup i did say STADIUM,y? stadium got thier memo late(they released it on a saturday that's why they dont hve office that's why they didnt get d memo)..i refer to stadium for 'coz someone is asking if/where did vip was honored..nike park honored vip if you copped it park you cud have avail them(vip discount).

Got my ZK6 Draft Day from NP Glorietta... (OT: Ouch... I was in the Ortigas area... should have dropped by Shang instead, my VIP card is on stadiums)

Originally Posted by 81

---yup i did say STADIUM,y? stadium got thier memo late(they released it on a saturday that's why they dont hve office that's why they didnt get d memo)..i refer to stadium for 'coz someone is asking if/where did vip was honored..nike park honored vip if you copped it park you cud have avail them(vip discount).
^^hmmm noseBleed...please no text speak a.k.a. Jejemon typing..Your O.T. that is why..this is not a Stadium update thread...and  lastly, i know im not the only one confused with your statements...I really dont get it
eyes.gif
eek.gif

BTT: draftday kobe VI out in parks, but it seems like it will sit for a while

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Pot calling the kettle black.

laugh.gif

Anyone know Parks with black crew elite basketball socks?

Thanks!
i don't see them in parks nowadays, but everytime i buy basketball socks, try sports warehouse in market market, they have a lot of them.

Thanks, but I checked out Market and Libis SWs, DASCA and MJ46 already and they didn't have the blacks.

DASCA and MJ46 only has the white 2nd generation crew elite basketball socks for P480 or P490

Sorry for the OT.

Btw, Parks have new quarter-high basketball socks for about P345, has anyone given them a try?

Thanks!

i've tried it. the button-like squares around the back was minimized to only one. still it's the same, just a slight thinner.
try proline stores. i've remembered i saw one @ proline in moa, black and white crew elite.

Originally Posted by 81

^^hmmm noseBleed...please no text speak a.k.a. Jejemon typing..Your O.T. that is why..this is not a Stadium update thread...and  lastly, i know im not the only one confused with your statements...I really dont get it
eyes.gif
eek.gif

BTT: draftday kobe VI out in parks, but it seems like it will sit for a while

I think my reply is all plain english,no abbrev. or jejemoni just cross referred to stadium,to let the one asking know that parks did honor vip but late and stadium didnt coz of late and its a saturday

Originally Posted by karlopb

i've tried it. the button-like squares around the back was minimized to only one. still it's the same, just a slight thinner.
try proline stores. i've remembered i saw one @ proline in moa, black and white crew elite.

Thanks!
Edit: No go on the elite socks in Proline MOA, negative in NP as well.

Which Nike branches accept monthly installment payment via citibank credit card?

Nike Forum @ GH still accepts but then they don't have stock of the zk6 draft day yet.

Nike BHS accepts only via BPI.

Thanks!

looking for kobe 5 brucelee edtion size 13 or jordan 11 coolgrey size 12  or nike manny pacquaio lightouts size 12 or trainer 1 philippine flag colorway

Originally Posted by hyperkim

true blue finally arrived! nike festi already waiting for their stocks to come!

for real bro? so its in our shores already this early?

Back
Top Bottom