Nike Park UPDATES

what up NT fam?

how bout them wolf grey 5s? y'all know where i can get em? i saw a dude rockin em the other day, and i haven't had an ounce of sleep since. i've seen em on the racks, but that's the 1st time i've seen it on someone's feet. straight fire. don't even know why the hell i slept on em.

thanks NTPI. y'all be safe.

^I saw a pair of Wolf Grey Vs on display in NP Glorietta yesterday. Not sure of the size though, but I think it's a 9 or bigger. You can give them a call to be sure sir

HTH

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

finally got 2010 receipt.. thanks for the tips guys..

do Ace have these shoe tree?

sorry for the OP question..

Check the Sneaker Maintenance thread.
Nice!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by abujuga

^I saw a pair of Wolf Grey Vs on display in NP Glorietta yesterday. Not sure of the size though, but I think it's a 9 or bigger. You can give them a call to be sure sir

HTH
Thanks abujuga. Will call NP Glorietta later. Hope they still got an 11.

dunno where to put this but tb3's sz 9 and 9.5 available at nike store in sm pampanga, aj 5 wg also seen

^ most probably they will.. NP has been accepting VIP discounts as of recent releases.. the aj7 cardinals should be of no exception.

i'm not that sure if this had been posted already...but my friend used his BDO cc when he purchased the Cardinal's earlier... they're already accepting installment payments for BDO as well at 0% interest... i think 3k is the minimum purchase to avail it though... hth

NP robinsons ermita updates..

air max 1 grey gum sole - 4,2++ sz 9
air max laser blues - 3,495 sz 8
air force 1 hi dark navy blue - 3,4++ sz 8

all on display.. call em up for sizes.. AF1's hi are a good deal imo.
smile.gif

NP Rockwell:

-Air jordan Tees are on sale
-Cardinal 7s are available
-Kobe VI Draft days are available
-MP Hurache trainer are available

HTH

^thanks for the update sir. but the nike store in rockwell (if you are pertaining to powerplant mall) is a nike stadium sir. hth

Back
Top Bottom