Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by bosschix

Originally Posted by lugzzy

BC3's official release date is nov 25th.. GS sizes only on november 1..
smile.gif
enough time to save up guys

thank you lord jesus christ... 
roll.gif

sweet baby jesus..
smile.gif

is this confirm nov 1 ohio and kentucky?Ask ko lang din mga bro, meron din ba birthday discount ang nike park VIP tulad sa nike forum sa greenhills?sa forum kc 20% pag bday, how bout a nike?thanks!

Originally Posted by bosschix

BC3's official release date is nov 25th.. GS sizes only on november 1..
smile.gif
enough time to save up guys

thank you lord jesus christ... 
roll.gif

sweet baby jesus..
smile.gif

roll.gif
woah.. that's good. 25th Friday or Sat 26th? I think most RD except 11s usually falls on Sat.

if a certain branch have GS sizes, does this mean they'll also have mens sizes?

AJ1 KO! only saved up for BC3 and Concords! I'm still regretting not saving for Last Shot! Why are they doing this!? Anyone interested in buying pristine condition kidney? lol

How do people camp in trinoma? First person who stood in line outside Park gets the first pair?

just go there as early as possible.. first person outside the store always gets the first pair.
smile.gif

just go there as early as possible.. first person outside the store always gets the first pair.
smile.gif
Usually malls open at 10am right, so all campers goes inside the mall all at the same time?
embarassed.gif

^Yes, Miami Nights, Kentucky and Scarface are all due to release on Nov 1, and there plenty to go around unlike the Chinas

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^Yes, Miami Nights, Kentucky and Scarface are all due to release on Nov 1, and there plenty to go around unlike the Chinas
nice.. so nov. 1 official RD in nike parks? exclusive stores lang ba or all branches? kasi sa titan its nov. 2
im torn between the cannon and miami nights.. i want them both but i can only have one..

just saw boxes of aj ko premium arrive at nike bhs fort yesterday...
saw the black ones, a great looking shoe (no canvas used) i might add 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

i wont campout with you yagbolz cuz' we wear the same size..
happy.gif
hahaha so 1 pair per size? Imma go to glorietta or greenbelt..
pimp.gif
size 8 kayo pareho?

i wear a size 9.. imma get mines at ermita or moa on release day.. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom