Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by mahommieian

UPDATE: according from one of a Nike phil. insider, Jordan 11 Concords will be only exclusively available at NIKE PARK BHS and TITAN. im pretty sure resellers will flock starting net week friday at NP BHS. 
tired.gif
its soo sad to here this and that we NT Fam and other heads will only stick with 2 options unlike last years CG release.
our only chance is that Nike Phil. will change their minds and spread the stocks all over manila..
indifferent.gif
Hope they'll change their mind, if not...lots of pairs sana. No one wants a repeat of this: http://niketalk.com/topic/223736/EVERYBODY-GET-UP?page=11 
That manager will be hoarding. malamang. 
sick.gif

^ guys is this mean also that all NP Vip card holders can have access on the Concods? Sorry correct me if im wrong?

Originally Posted by mahommieian

^ guys is this mean also that all NP Vip card holders can have access on the Concods? Sorry correct me if im wrong?
huh?sana nga NP vip holders can have access on the concords!!

yup 5days for the jams, hoping na madami stocks for the concords!!

o btw some updates from our NT fams that it will be exclusive for BHS but still we need to wait till the 19th who knows what will be the changes right,, cross fingers to us..

kobe 7 pricing, supremes will be 8195, regular = 7495
BOO! The supremes will be the best to pick up because
our SRP here's cheaper than the $180 price tag plus tax

lugi yung 7495!!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

kobe 7 pricing, supremes will be 8195, regular = 7495
BOO! The supremes will be the best to pick up because
our SRP here's cheaper than the $180 price tag plus tax

lugi yung 7495!!

another marketing strategy, as a buyer, you'll be forced to buy the supremes.

dapat 7195 lang yung regular.

^
exactly. 7195 would've been fair. 6995 for the zk4-6 was overkill already now they raise it up
like that? SMH @ Nike Phil. I'd get one pair of supremes and be done with it.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
exactly. 7195 would've been fair. 6995 for the zk4-6 was overkill already now they raise it up
like that? SMH @ Nike Phil. I'd get one pair of supremes and be done with it.

christmas pair?

Back
Top Bottom