Nike Park UPDATES

Are NP will be releasing any Hyperfuse with a black color combination because the CW thats been available is the pure blue red yellow green...and the team USA

I inquired about that CW on both the nike park and Nike stadium faceboook page. Only Nike stadium has replied and they said that new CW will come this October. Hopefully they will have the black and white one, it's also what I've been waiting for.

Originally Posted by ej

Originally Posted by Aves

@vc8481 that's what I've been waiting for a new CW for Hyperfuse thx for the info
what do you guys mean  bout CW?

CW = colorway 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

does nike Philippines cover warranty on sneakers just like in the states? that if it tore up
or the sole chips off you can return them? does nike park? or any dealer?
Yes, there is one instance here that a member of NT was able to return his AJXXIII after a few months because of a damage not caused by casual wear or using it for balling. He was able to get a replacement shoe with the same price for it since the same model is not available anymore.

If it's a clear factory defect they will replace it instantly and without question. Although it wasn't a shoe, I had a backpack I bought replaced because one of the straps were sewn in tight to the body.

Available at NP BHS:

Air Jordan Take Flight white/varsity red-black
Air Jordan Hallowed Ground Low white/black-varsity red
Jordan Team ISO white/red  

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

does nike Philippines cover warranty on sneakers just like in the states? that if it tore up
or the sole chips off you can return them? does nike park? or any dealer?
Yes, there is one instance here that a member of NT was able to return his AJXXIII after a few months because of a damage not caused by casual wear or using it for balling. He was able to get a replacement shoe with the same price for it since the same model is not available anymore.
thank you. i was just wondering what to do with my zkv aways. sole's almost tearing. thanks! better call them. thanks a lot sadikmac and wytboy55.

^glad to hear that nike PI does that. its a bummer to see ur kicks rip for no good reason.

^@xgenarox: Dude, you better send a PM to that person who's selling it. Don't post it in NT.

Originally Posted by xgenarox

do u still have the DS 9.5 kobe v aces home? interesado ako text 09178366618
Welcome to NT!

Don't forget to read the ROC and Welcome to NTPI thread!

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom