Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by superswag

^you need to accumulate i think around 200-300k worth of purchases from nike park. they will evaluate your membership and then increase your discount privilege to 15%

HTH
this is also by keeping all the reciept right? or do they have a save data in their computer date base of all the things you purchased from nike park every time you use you 10% VIP card?

@EJ
yes they have saved all the data of your purchase from any of their store. try to look at their monitor on your next purchase, you will see there your total purchases since you first use your vip card. HTH!!

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

@EJ
yes they have saved all the data of your purchase from any of their store. try to look at their monitor on your next purchase, you will see there your total purchases since you first use your vip card. HTH!!
ok bro thanks for the info.. appreciate it.

I don't know where to put this because I don't know if Nike Festival Mall is a park or Stadium. I'll remove the post if i did post on the wrong thread. Anyway for updates. . .

Nike Festival mall has this shoes for big sizes :
Zoom Kobe 5 USAB sz 13 available on display.
Zoom Kobe 5 Black/Yellow/White(Del Sol) sz 13 on display.

The Lebron 8's will be available on November 1, 2010 in the Nike park stores retailing for P7,495.

Originally Posted by ej

The Lebron 8's will be available on November 1, 2010 in the Nike park stores retailing for P7,495.

Thanks for the update, just in time as I'll be in Manila next month. Hope they release a GS size as well.

^LeBrons usually get more than the usual love from Nike PI, expect an all out assault come release date. GS sizes sometimes hit shelves sooner than the men's too, good luck on copping kicks for your little man. (assuming it's for your kid of course)

Originally Posted by ej

Thanks for the Info...

To all: Any update if the XIII flints will also be released? XIII White/Red?

Thanks in Advance...

I dont know if the Flints or the White/Red 13s are coming, but I got word that 11 CGs will be out this Dec and 13 Altitudes will be released here in Asia. If so, that will be an expensive holidays for us. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wytboy55

^ is it gonna be GR for the Cool greys?
yo dagz its probably the same type of release as that of the spacejams last year. but with the emergence of titan, we might get 2x the stock this year. im just guessing though...

thanks D. I also thought about that. Oh well, there are other good releases in the coming months anyway.

taken from the listing-
"Atleast 50% downpayment para mailabas sa factory either meet up for the 50% DP bank transfer or thru LBC,2nd payment mas maganda meet up so you can fit the item."

laugh.gif
  1,000,000 % pass dude,baka papuntahin ka pa sa factory nyan

Went to Nike Stadium Shangrila. New CW for HD 2010 Grey/Yellow green.

And as per the cashier, all nike stadium at SM's are closing.

hey guys... any word if the flint XIII's will be released here? afaik it'll be released on the 26/11/2010.

New at NP Ermita: 10-15-10
Hyperdunk 2010 Black-metallic silver-dark grey-volt (3M like cw).

Zoom Huarache trainer white-black-red cw.

Back
Top Bottom