Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by warped

^ saw it in park gb3.. GS sizes only if im not mistaken
Thanks bro.

I wonder how much it is... SG got them already so I wanted to check where I can get them cheaper...

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Is this available in any Nike Park store? TIA NT
biggest i've seen these are in a wmns sz10 @ 4295php in greenbelt 3. not too sure bout the price but im sure with the size. hth :
smile.gif

I got my my pair of KBV "Ink" at NP Gateway yesterday launching.. i just wondering why the sole of the Ink is "Dark Purple" while the one we are seeing on the net is the sole color is "Dirty white / transparent gray?? hmmmm!!
smile.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by djonazz

Originally Posted by airJOBO

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

Originally Posted by foullaw

Update! 18 pairs of KBV 5 rings were taken by just 2 resellers in BHS this morning. Sorry, Kobe fans! We lost.. Good job, BHS staff! 
devil.gif

Not bad.. for their "Kumikitang PangKabuhayan"... i think will sell it by double the price.. Tsk tsk!!
eyes.gif

i think this is so unfair and it has to stop...seriously, i hope NIKE PI should do something about that...if there is a quickstrike, they should do campouts or first come first serve basis...that's so stupid..having a limited release and among 18 pairs, only 2 person got it all..its outright stupidity and ignorance at the same time...if it is a GR shoes, its fine to take all the pairs but if it is a limited release, its a different story...i hate to hear stories like this...what the use of having a quickstrike release..this is a big problem that NIKE PI should address...
yup!!! agree with this. they should have like one person:1 pair ratio. this is a limited release but if you really want to grab a pair, try online stores and don't buy from those people who hoard those kicks. wanna see their faces when those kicks grow old. rmkstore has stocks. I hope this kind of things won't happen with the flint XIII's or CG XI's. If this is the case, then i guess its better to purchase them online. I heard that sometimes they are bribing those NP staff to get a pair, hope this is not true.
if this wont change, this would really discourage TRUE sneakerheads..those who buys and use the kicks...not only sell them...this is so awful..hope Nike PI get into the details if bribery is involve...
back to the updates...i was about to cop with the ink but not feeling the dark purple translucent sole...its better with the gray sole...

Update! 18 pairs of KBV 5 rings were taken by just 2 resellers in BHS this morning. Sorry, Kobe fans! We lost.. Good job, BHS staff! 
devil.gif

Not bad.. for their "Kumikitang PangKabuhayan"... i think will sell it by double the price.. Tsk tsk!!
eyes.gif

i think this is so unfair and it has to stop...seriously, i hope NIKE PI should do something about that...if there is a quickstrike, they should do campouts or first come first serve basis...that's so stupid..having a limited release and among 18 pairs, only 2 person got it all..its outright stupidity and ignorance at the same time...if it is a GR shoes, its fine to take all the pairs but if it is a limited release, its a different story...i hate to hear stories like this...what the use of having a quickstrike release..this is a big problem that NIKE PI should address...
yup!!! agree with this. they should have like one person:1 pair ratio. this is a limited release but if you really want to grab a pair, try online stores and don't buy from those people who hoard those kicks. wanna see their faces when those kicks grow old. rmkstore has stocks. I hope this kind of things won't happen with the flint XIII's or CG XI's. If this is the case, then i guess its better to purchase them online. I heard that sometimes they are bribing those NP staff to get a pair, hope this is not true.
if this wont change, this would really discourage TRUE sneakerheads..those who buys and use the kicks...not only sell them...this is so awful..hope Nike PI get into the details if bribery is involve...
back to the updates...i was about to cop with the ink but not feeling the dark purple translucent sole...its better with the gray sole...
Yah, its better for the gray sole.. why is it with dark purple translucent sole... i rather get the del sol home 
eyes.gif

devil.gif

eyes.gif

I remember going there one time at NP BHS and ask one of the employeethere regarding release of the Aston Martin Pack he kept saying theyhave no idea and ask me to just drop by once in a while to know when itwill be released or to check the Nike website for updates(there are no updates when it will be released here in the PI on that site..very miss leading!). Then I heard from a friend who is a regular costumerat BHS that he gets text messages on updates of the limited release.

Originally Posted by vc8481

devil.gif

eyes.gif

I remember going there one time at NP BHS and ask one of the employee there regarding release of the Aston Martin Pack he kept saying they have no idea and ask me to just drop by once in a while to know when it will be released or to check the Nike website for updates(there are no updates when it will be released here in the PI on that site..very miss leading!). Then I heard from a friend who is a regular costumer at BHS that he gets text messages on updates of the limited release.

Tangapin na lang natin na ganyan talaga kalakaran dito... If you look at it in a positive side reselling is a good indication that the sneaker scene here in the philippines is thriving... Sabi nga nila kanya kanyang discarte lang yan... or palaliman na lang ng bulsa...

devil.gif

eyes.gif

Yah, its better for the gray sole.. why is it with dark purple translucent sole... i rather get the del sol home 
eyes.gif
yes..the inks have dark purple translucent sole...they confirmed it at the Kobe V thread...i just wish they just stayed with the gray sole..disappointing last minute change...same thing on the kobe v usa..but i still love the kobe v usa that released but i love the first color combo...

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Gameover: they also have it at Nike Park Gateway (women's sizes)

Thanks. Called them up and Women's 10 is their biggest size. Too small.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

frown.gif
 i myself wants a pair,if you know where we can get women's US 12-13 hit me up. Thanks!

so does this mean the kbv inks have two versions? the one icy purple sole and the gray sole?

I saw someone selling the kbv ink with gray sole online and said in his post that it is 1 week old..so it means there are different versions release here in PI?

Size 10 is the biggest forr womens on some models. Im also looking for a size 11 on the lunarglide 2's in bright pink and black.No candy pack in park g4. Lots of pacman stuff still on sale

frown.gif
 i myself wants a pair,if you know where we can get women's US 12-13 hit me up. Thanks!

I might snag a pair from Taiwan-based shops. They have an FSR for these for about $80. i just don't know if i'm willing to deal with the customs people at PhilPost EMS.

Anyway, I guess Nike Park's size run for women's shoes end at size 10.
sick.gif

Guys, anyone knows if there are still White Boom and LA Fortuna shirts availablei any Nike Parks in the metro?  Thanks!

just been to moa, nike park pulling out some team pilipinas stuff in agility boxes, could agility's usual xmas sale include this or will it drop at our favorite outlets..mmmm..

Back
Top Bottom