Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by voguelee

@scud - before 3pm there were 5 pairs left.. as of closing time only size 8 is left.. a friend of mine lives near that place.. i asked him to check it out coz a friend was also looking for a cg.... nweiz a lot of cg are on sulit.. :smile:
Thanks bro..no luck for me..I need sz. 9.5-10..thanks anyway..ang dame sa sulit pero di sulit..
roll.gif

Guys, I will pick up my size 14 Grinch later at either Festival mall or MOA.

For those looking for zk 6 grinch , you can text me your size and il confirm if the following stores have those sizes you are looking for . =)

Here is my number 09175501929 (I dont know if posting any cell number is a violation here in NT, Just want to help.)

I didn't my 9.5 grinches at park trinoma and stadium didn't get any; i think. I then called all parks from north to south to check for any 9.5s. I was about to lose hope when MOA came through with one last pair. I asked for consideration if they can hold for 2 hours for my travel to moa. moa was packed at 4pm but the trip was worth it. props to the wifey and my kid for braving moa yesterday. 2010 shoe game is in the books for me.

Got my Lebron 8 Xmas edition v2 and KObe VI Grinch @ NP Gateway yesterday.. sure wallet buster.. good xmas present for me.. hehehe! after i got also the CG XI @ NP Glorieta.. wohohoho! updates: KD 3 still availble @ BHS don't know the sizes.
smile.gif

Nike Forum GH still has full size run on the Lebron 8 Christmas.

ALL DS, ALL AUTHENTIC
AM 90 Infrared both sz. 8.5 6500 each.
Nike SB Dunk low Pantagonia sz.9 4500.
Nike SB Prod2 Pigeon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SB Blazer lebanon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SW Dunk hi Futura sz. 10 4500
Nike SW Dunk low Ultraman sz. 10 4600.
Hit me up 09063321024

festival mall has a size 9.5 on display of the grinch. didnt ask if there were any other size. call them up for confirmation. this was around 4pm today...

Originally Posted by wytboy55

badly needed a size 8.5 for the grinch's. Anybody knows where I can get one?

NP Ermita got a sz 9 and its the lat pair but problem is it doesn't have the infrared laces when it was delivered
grin.gif

Park Trinoma has a new blue Lunar Eclipse cw and they still have Christmas Lebrons. Dunno about the sizes though, they have small sizes on display.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

anyone know where i can get a size 10, 10.5 or 11 in the grinch?

try NP MOA, don't know if the last pair of size 11 where sold last night.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

anyone know where i can get a size 10, 10.5 or 11 in the grinch?

try NP MOA, don't know if the last pair of size 11 where sold last night.

heads up...as of 4pm today, size 11 is still on display...Good luck on the hunt

park G4..
grinch in a massive size 14 on display. (last pair)

lots of lebron 8 christmas v2 on stock according to the staff. 

new colorway of lunar eclipse for men (dominant blue and another clean colorway of white/grey/red) 

latest jordan cp3 version xxx in little kids; all-black colorway. sorry im already lost with the cp3 line.

jordan 1 anodized green

Back
Top Bottom