Nike Park UPDATES

sweet!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rodimusprime

can anybody lemme know if the kd iii allstars are still around or if they were released in the phils?...

im tryna grab a pair,size 11..

thanks..manila area..
If you are referring to KD3 Christmas Day, it's sold out already. It was a BHS exclusive release.

Originally Posted by mansarati

where can i still find kobe 6 grinch size 13?
Try glorieta 4, i saw a last pair of big size grinch there. a 14 or 13 i dont know. make a call to be sure. HTH

^Welcome to NT bro!
Try calling Park Trinoma and Park Rob Manila if they still have some left, I think I saw some last week. The numbers are posted on the 1st page of the thread.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Air Max Penny (black / club purple) already available @ Nike Park BHS for 6,495php (10% VIP Card Accepted)

i called the store(Nike Park BHS)...the staff told me they don't have it yet

Originally Posted by reebski

Air Max Penny (black / club purple) already available @ Nike Park BHS for 6,495php (10% VIP Card Accepted)

Penny's were there since saturday bro, check em out

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by reebski

Penny's were there since saturday bro, check em out

yup bro i saw it also.. its available already, but you better hurry i think its a quickstrick and BHS exclusive

Happy NewYear N’ters! Just a quick question:

Has anyoneseen  any good baby shoes at Nike parks? Ifnot can anyone help me/hook me up on where I can buy ‘em? I’ve seen what outletstores have and what parks recently have and IMO, it’s not really that “appealing

Originally Posted by PsychoPac

Happy NewYear N’ters! Just a quick question:

Has anyoneseen  any good baby shoes at Nike parks? Ifnot can anyone help me/hook me up on where I can buy ‘em? I’ve seen what outletstores have and what parks recently have and IMO, it’s not really that “appealing

thanks for the updates guys! Because of NT NP updates i was able to get the last pair of ZKVI grinch size 9.5 in NP festival last dec 27.

Wassup guys! just an update, since my work is based here at Ortigas. i think the NP Podium is totally closed.

@ PsychoPac: Sir. try Kids Sports at Shangri-la. i think they sell baby shoes.

thanks sir (monase and ej and jeddhablaster), i appreciate the updates..sometimes some staff there (maybe he's new) doesn't know anything...just like last dec21, i went to BHS then i asked one of staff if they'll have the cool grey..he said he doesn't know about the release maybe next week, he said..

Back
Top Bottom