Nike Park UPDATES

does anybody know if nike air penny 3's gonna be droppin here in the philippines? ive been waiting for ages..

Originally Posted by adge

black red spizike.. jordan 2 i think its the all white

last time i saw the price of spizike around 7995 right? so it's 20% of now plus 10% off if your a card holder?

^im afraid 10% discount are applicable for regular priced items only. and i think the spizikes cost php7495 but not really sure.

20% is a good enough deal though.

called NP gateway, orig price is 7995 less 20%. yes 10% is applicable for regular prices. few big stocks left

Thanks for the heads up on the Cradle Rocks.

No news about Penny 3s, most probably they won't drop since it's already been a while since they released and NP still doesn't have them.

No additional 10% for card holders on discounted items.

trinoma has a bunch of dunks high and low on sale@20% off both for the gents and the ladies.many of their off court sneakers are on sale too.too many to mention individualy but they're basically the releases from a couple months back.best to call them up or drop by the store.other notables on sale are the lebron VII chinas which look kinda beat,the toe box area looks disgusting,wht/red lebron VII's,neon green flight clubs,wht/red air zoom brave and a couple other bball sneakers that i can't remember.all kicks mentioned were @ 20 % off.the store has a nice AM display in the sportswear section in the back part of the store as well.

Thanks for the update maxtempo.
happy.gif

thanks,manilaboyxix for the kobe v retail price...

can anyone tell me if the jordan citrus ix's came out in the phils?and where i'd be able to get a pair?how much are they?
please lemme know,thanks.

thanks,manilaboyxix for the kobe v retail price...

can anyone tell me if the jordan citrus ix's came out in the phils?and where i'd be able to get a pair?how much are they?
please lemme know,thanks.

thanks for the replies..

momz is headin out there for vacation,gotta get her to grab'em for me if they hit any of the nike stores out there..

I have a question. Did the Aj6 infra pack made it to our local Nike Parks? If so how much were they retailed? TIA!

^yes it did. it was sold @ NP MOA, trinoma, G4 and BHS i believe. retail was php14995.

HTH

Thanks Superswag!

NP G4 has a 10.5 hyperize for 4000 pesos only. Good deal imo.

Seen the CP3 true blue tribute there as well for 5995.

Originally Posted by kingferic

^Not yet. probably around mid July according to the staff.

I called MOA,G4,D fort all they can say is we dont have an UPDATE when its gonna be arriving.

HD 2010 USA and Lakers away available in NP Rob Ermita. together with some new Man U and FCB track Jackets. Also a new lebron tee with crest and witness word inside the crest. A bit expensive for 1395.

I called BHS and Trinoma. They said they won't have KBV Big Stage. But might arrive at their "new" rival store.

Originally Posted by foullaw

I called BHS and Trinoma. They said they won't have KBV Big Stage. But might arrive at their "new" rival store.

what new rival store?

Back
Top Bottom