Nike Park UPDATES

^^ thanks bro. (sorry mods if it became OT)

but that was like 11 hours ago... i'll still take a shot.

will try to visit them as early as possible tomorrow.

NP did not allow VIP for the Bordeaux, right? I was holding a pair of my sz this morning at Glorietta but had second thoughts. Didn't cop. Deciding factor was they did not honor VIP card.
eyes.gif

went to rob ermita at around 1020am.. was last in line.. got the lone size 9's.. didn't really expect it.. felt kinda bad at first cuz the staff told me that they only had 9.5s but as they checked the storage room.. lucky me they still got a 9.
smile.gif
yeah.. yeah.. "i know i contradicted myself.. but i dont need that now.. feelin itt.." hahaaa ( shout out to fellow NTers i met )
^ Yes NP Ermita gave VIP discount. . staff is really friendly and accomodating
smile.gif

now i'm confuse people on the thread keeps saying different things.. did they allow the VIP card or not for nike park branches? whats really the accurate info? cause when i got mine at gb3, they didnt allow me... so whats the real deal?

Try nike park cebu.... Maybe they might still have the jordan 7 bourdeaux's.....HTH....

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by EMM23

Try nike park cebu.... Maybe they might still have the jordan 7 bourdeaux's.....HTH....
ef93614d6a38931356d362b9b0f60ea99ba7527c_r.gif
too far bro..
LOL
laugh.gif
! Sorry, my bad! Unfortunately that might be the only place where you can still find a pair of  7  bordeaux's for retail here in the PI. The other place where you can find it is through ebay or sulit where you will need to pay reseller prices(8,500....9k...SMH
frown.gif
)....HTH
grin.gif

I think you can order the Jordan 7 Bordeux in Nike Park Cebu and have it delivered thru LBC, you'll just have to pay the shipping.. Try contacting NP Cebu for details! HTH...

Nike Park GloZK 6 GB - Sz 8 and 9ZK 6 Breds - Sz 9 and 10ZK 6 POPS - Lots of sizes availableZK 6 Concords - Size 8Kobe Shirt - Newest is the one where Kobe lacing up his zoom kobe 6 . (black)Kobe Jacket - Newest is the short sleeve jacket . Dope !NP BHS staff told me that the next ZK6 will be the chaos. No specific date yet and its stil unconfirmed .

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Nike Park GloZK 6 GB - Sz 8 and 9ZK 6 Breds - Sz 9 and 10ZK 6 POPS - Lots of sizes availableZK 6 Concords - Size 8Kobe Shirt - Newest is the one where Kobe lacing up his zoom kobe 6 . (black)Kobe Jacket - Newest is the short sleeve jacket . Dope !NP BHS staff told me that the next ZK6 will be the chaos. No specific date yet and its stil unconfirmed .
the shirt where kobe laces up his shoes, are they in children's or men's sizes? thanks

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

the shirt where kobe laces up his shoes, are they in children's or men's sizes? thanks

both. the men's size was released only before the weekend. black shirt with a caricature of  kobe lacing an away black kobe 6..  

Originally Posted by kingferic

NP Festival Mall:
Zoom Kobe V Draft Days, POP, Del Sol
New colorway of Zoom Speed Low

really? zoom kobe 5? or you meant 6?really draft days? .thats good if its true .

jordan 12 taxi low available at BHS as of 4.20.2011 late in the afternoon... most likely still a lot of sizes left come easter

Back
Top Bottom