Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

NP cebu- chinas, glass blue, gradient, camos, dd, marbles, gradients...

jordans: playoffs, true blues, cardinals, bords, wolf grey, blackout '11, white black '11, cp3 advance

sale on most sneaks!

damn.. might cop true blues here!! I love this vacation! btw, I'm a size 10 in jordans, is it ok if I get a 10.5 True Blue? they don't have 10s and
haven't tried the 10.5 it in store yet wanna know your thoughts...

awesome update sir! that's some great vacation spent
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^Get the 9.5 instead of the 10.5. it would be too big for you
thanks man. didn't cop. I felt iffy about the quality on those.

not sure about the sizes. all I remember is that it was all 9s on display. best bet is to call them up.
hth

those SB fly wades hit every branch when it fell of the ugly tree.hideous.

JB's patent leather nowadays is more of a laminated paper than leather,i actually kinda liked the independence day Vs but they're just never gonna hold up.  

saw kobe 6 grey marble and camo blue avatar @ NP glorietta.. grey marble looks so fresh and clean..
smile.gif
might be the cleanest kobe 6 colorway.
pimp.gif

NP Gateway Update:

Kobe VI Blue Camos
Kobe VI Marble (the swoosh is killing it, should have picked a different color for it)
Jordan CP3.IV Advance
Jordan Team ISO 2 (just randomly showed up without even having articles in the net, shocked seeing it)

Those Soldier V feels good, better than the Soldier IV. But they are way over priced at 7,495. And I'm not feeling the Iguana CW.

^ to say iguana CW is an understatement.. those lebron soldier V's looks like a mistake.. Smh at the pricetag 7,495.. it might be good for ballin tho.. that's what they all say with regards to ugly lookin shoes.. but they are still ugly.. hehe

did Nike Park release the EYBL Nike Zoom Hyperfuses?If they did, do they still have the Concord/ Metallic Silver – Red ? thanks
IMG_6477-1024x681.jpg

Originally Posted by wytboy55

did Nike Park release the EYBL Nike Zoom Hyperfuses?If they did, do they still have the Concord/ Metallic Silver – Red ? thanks
IMG_6477-1024x681.jpg

Saw that last sunday @ NP BHS.

saw a pair of air max uptempo 97 retro in park trinoma. when did it first hit our shore? i didn't get the price though.

Back
Top Bottom