Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by azhul23

Did the AJ V met. sold out in most stores? it was an easy copped in my experience!

easy copped for me too, and its a must have this year, the quality is great.

spotted a blue jordan short sleeve polo at np festivall mall,is it also available at np glo and np bhs?TIA

^ congrats to those who got the aj5 metallics.. definitely a great shoe.. i think they dont sell out quick since some peeps still has the 06 retros.. i had them once but i sold them cuz they were already beaters.. sole chipped off, yellowed, etc. im not really a big fan of the blue sole tho.. but i must say that the quality of the nubuck on the 5's are awesome.. 
eek.gif

@ msgt16 and EMM23 thanks for the info.. but i eventually decided to pass.. will just save money to double up on BC3's come november
smile.gif

is the Smart Gilas Pilipinas jersey worn by the national team on the on going Jones Cup available already in any nike park branches? thanks hope anybody can help

Dropped by at NP gateway last night before closing.. AJ5 metallics size 10 still on display..

Anyone knows which NP branch still have Jordan socks (3pairs which cost 600+)? Checked Gateway small size only and out of stock on Rob Ortigas. TIA!

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Anyone knows which NP branch still have Jordan socks (3pairs which cost 600+)? Checked Gateway small size only and out of stock on Rob Ortigas. TIA!
if youre looking for large, 4 packs still available at Planet Sports glorieta. HTH

Originally Posted by jusack

Originally Posted by emiaj12

if youre looking for large, 4 packs still available at Planet Sports glorieta. HTH

Thanks Bro! Yup looking for Large.
happy.gif

Also avail on Rob Ortigas-Jordan short sleeve polo.. and to those who love rockin their J's on shorts, saw some black jordan 6 pocket shorts as well. cost is 2k+

Does Nike Park have Dunks that are size 13?Id like to buy in weLegendary but I believe they only offer upto size 12.TIA

saw a pair of black/metallic Vs on display at robinson's galleria as of 4pm yesterday. Not sure about the size but it looks like a 10-10.5. I have a quick question though and I'd appreciate any help/input you all may give

Should I go ahead and get the black/metallic 5s or wait out for the Black Cement 3s. I know that you should get whatever you want regardless of what other people say, but it's kinda hard when I want both and am on a tight budget hahahaha. I already got a pair of the white/cements earlier this year and I'm just not sure whether I should alot some of my remaining shoe budget to another pair of 3s or a pair of 5s which I don't have yet (kinda new to the game here) hehehe

Thanks in advance for any help that may come my way

^Wow dude that's tough.

Since you have a pair of 3s even though it's a different cw, you can't go wrong on the Black Metallic 5s man.

Either pair is beautiful so it's still up to your best preference.

Tough decision there Dude!

Try watching lots of reviews about those kicks man, probably youtube reviews... That's what I usually do when I'm having a hard time making decision on kicks.

BC3s for me though!

BC3's best shoe of all time.. you cant go wrong with them.. id pick BC3s, i would even go as far as double or triple up on BC3s and pass on concords.. need a lifetime supply of that shoe until i turn lolo.. lol. but thats just me.. its your choice tho.. black metallic 5's are also classic shoes.. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom