Nike Park UPDATES

sorry to ask guys!? still new with the terms, what's QUICKSTRIKE release? thanks.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^Quickstrike means limited release, exclusive only to a number of stores.
Thanks Bro!
wink.gif
 BTW, where else can we check upcoming shoe release at NP except NP fun page on FB and ofcourse NT? 

I mean kicksonfire or sneakernews have 1 year schedule of Jordan release so how about other kicks like limited Kobe's, Foams and Pennys.

Anyone knows any website? TIA

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^Quickstrike means limited release, exclusive only to a number of stores.
Thanks Bro!
wink.gif
 BTW, where else can we check upcoming shoe release at NP except NP fun page on FB and ofcourse NT? 

I mean kicksonfire or sneakernews have 1 year schedule of Jordan release so how about other kicks like limited Kobe's, Foams and Pennys.

Anyone knows any website? TIA

kicksonfire and sneakernews also have kobes, lebrons and foams release updates. Back to Nike Park updates.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

sorry to ask guys!? still new with the terms, what's QUICKSTRIKE release? thanks.
happy.gif
just an additional info... quickstrike releases happen when Nike gives a short notice regarding a product
being released. RD being 1-2 weeks after retailers order.

might be a bit of a reach but is there anywhere i can find some fearl poamfosite fros in PI???

G4 update..

Jordan 3 Stealth is out today (pass for me)
lots of ZK6 blackout, Think Pink and Ace..

size 8 kobe VI think pink on display @ NP glorieta. Too bad for those who gonna cop Jordan III stealth today because they don't honored 10% off VIP card discount holders. 
30t6p3b.gif

yung blackout na kobe VI pwede pero yung aces and think pink hindi.

Stealth 3's still available at Nike Park Rob Place Manila, they still got sizes. Staff said Trinoma stocks were redirected there. Other still on display are KB6 Aces, KB6 "Cool Grey", Fly Wade South Beach.

^imho, the stealth III's will sit for a while, so for those of you planning to copp, just hold it up a bit more, and i bet VIP will be honored soon.

How's the quality of the think pink? any sz 10 spotted?at any branch? i thought it sold out quick!

Originally Posted by azhul23

^imho, the stealth III's will sit for a while, so for those of you planning to copp, just hold it up a bit more, and i bet VIP will be honored soon.

How's the quality of the think pink? any sz 10 spotted?at any branch? i thought it sold out quick!
forgot to mention, supervisor did blurt out "VIP na din ung Jordan" while I was checking sizes 9 and 10.5...
smile.gif
 HTH 

^All Parks have football shoes for sale.

And to answer your question in other threads, all Stadium, Toby's, Olympic Village, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports and even Cinderella stores have football shoes for sale.

All Sports Warehouse and Nike outlets have football shoes on sale as well.

Back
Top Bottom