Nike Park UPDATES

^bro looking for BC3, I saw GS sizes at ATC Nike... Didn't check sizes though, but I think it should fit ladies!-Nike Phils doing information blackout until release date - Awesome way to avoid pesky resellers and their horde!This feels like 'The calm before the storm'

a friend told me there are peeps trying to camp at BHS, then guards asked them to leave and just come back on Friday.

Originally Posted by emiaj12

a friend told me there are peeps trying to camp at BHS, then guards asked them to leave and just come back on Friday.

yo mehn is this true??? it wil be useless to campout though its good to prevent brgy. campers and give way to others, these should be done fairly for us.. good thing security from BHS is doing their part..

Originally Posted by ottie04

Originally Posted by emiaj12

yo mehn is this true??? it wil be useless to campout though its good to prevent brgy. campers and give way to others, these should be done fairly for us.. good thing security from BHS is doing their part..
bro that's our friend from BC3 RD who told me....
laugh.gif
 if that's true, i can't imagine how crazy it will be on Friday... just imagine hundreds of people waiting and getting ready for marathon to form a line....

Originally Posted by ej

guys any sightings of womens black cement 3? like a size 7 or 7.5 for wowens so thats probably size 5.5 for mens or 6.

went to nike stadium bacoor last time, GS sizes are still available, maybe those sizes fit to a lady. try to call them here is their number (046)5020388

Is it true that NP will release the Christmas CWs on the 23rd as well? And last year, they released the Grinch first before the Del Sols right?
?

nope staff said that the xmas CWs are gona be released on the 25th or 26th. but not all at one store. some stores would have the lebron some just the kobe and some both. last year the delsol kb vi was released a day or two before the CGXIs. i remember fiting delsols at stadium during the release of the cg xi. grinch were released after xmas i think... i remember thou that the delsols were pulled out and was rereleased jan i think...lets wait for further announcements on park's FB page...maybe they would announce soon...  

yeah.. bout time nike park updates their FB page, im certain that xmas kicks will all release on the 26th.. just like last years grinch and xmas brons.. kd3s were only a bhs exclusive tho..

hey guys! I'm planning of goin to nike BHS on thurday night dec 22. saan kaya pwedeng mag park overnight nun and how much kaya aabutin ng paking fee? thanks

Originally Posted by jrjmd

nope staff said that the xmas CWs are gona be released on the 25th or 26th. but not all at one store. some stores would have the lebron some just the kobe and some both. last year the delsol kb vi was released a day or two before the CGXIs. i remember fiting delsols at stadium during the release of the cg xi. grinch were released after xmas i think... i remember thou that the delsols were pulled out and was rereleased jan i think...lets wait for further announcements on park's FB page...maybe they would announce soon...  

Thanks for the correction. So they will release the Del Sol and Cheetah almost if not at the same day.

Dropped by BHS around 11:30pm. Wala ako nakitang pila.. Not sure if scattered lang ang mga pina-pila ng resellers tapos bigla mag lalabasan around 12mn tom.

Worst, staff of BHS will prioritize them like what happened with the release of Kobe V 5 rings last year. Walang pila scheme daw pero inuna yung mga bata kasi 3 days na daw sila nag camp. SMH.

Originally Posted by Fait

Dropped by BHS around 11:30pm. Wala ako nakitang pila.. Not sure if scattered lang ang mga pina-pila ng resellers tapos bigla mag lalabasan around 12mn tom.

Worst, staff of BHS will prioritize them like what happened with the release of Kobe V 5 rings last year. Walang pila scheme daw pero inuna yung mga bata kasi 3 days na daw sila nag camp. SMH.

If that's true, then there was no point in them not allowing people to line up. Also, paano nila malalaman kung sino yung andun na days before kung walang pila? May registration form ba na ilalagay mo lang name mo tapos pwede ka na umalis? hahahaha

Hi Guys,

Any news if the KD4 Xmas CW will also be released here, since the Nerfs were not?
If yes, when and where do you think?
Thanks for the info.

sana gawin ng nike phils walang proxy buyer, kung sino gagamit siya bibili!hehehe!pahirap lang ng konti sa mga resseler!!!!&*%^@*&(%(@(&* mga resseler yan!!!! well good luck to all NT pips who will camp out,update na lang ng pictures sa event na mangyayari.!&*(#^)!&*(#^@)!( nakakaasar!!!!well ganun talaga madami trying hard at mag nakikiuso lang!!!

Originally Posted by ugatpun0

BHS lang ito ilalabas? hmmm.
titan and bhs exclusive daw.sana umulan malakas!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe!bitter!Badtrip kasi ung mga taong gusto bumili nai-intercept ng mga !*&(@^!&*( reseller na yan!bad for us who love the shoes.Goodbye concord!!  

Back
Top Bottom