Nike Park UPDATES

waiting, waiting, and losing hope... hope the sneaker gods can do something about it. why is this happening to me??? was a good boy the whole year!!
frown.gif

because of that (*^@*)&!^#)*(@!()* reseller our chances is smaller and smaller.One thing we can do to make bawi on that *&^#(*&^#) reseller, dont buy from them!

because of that (*^@*)&!^#)*(@!()* reseller our chances is smaller and smaller.One thing we can do to make bawi on that *&^#(*&^#) reseller, dont buy from them!

Guys! better go there early. "if sinita kayo ng guard na bawal pumila, eh d tumambay muna kyo dun sa BHS" just roam around BHS, 

i called at nike moa sbi nila wala daw cla concord, bhs lang talaga maglalabas, may nag post kasi sa solemovement meron daw stock dumating kagabi.Dont worry mga bro di pa katapusan ng lahat, dame pa lalabas shoes maganda.ganun talaga dame epal!

word going around that BHS has started giving out numbers already. Any confirmation on this good sirs?

Originally Posted by lok0motiv

goodbye Concords???
what happened to Nike Park BHS? are there already hordes of 'paid-proxy' campers?
just got back from bhs. apparently, i already saw some 20 plus people in front of np taguig and it looks like they're staying there till the next day.. i hope this is just a preemptive assumption. halo halo ang mga tao. from shoeheads, newbies and drivers? (i think). anyways goodluck to all whose buying and camping out tonight. this is going to be wild. good day shoeheads....
THANKS RED

Originally Posted by abujuga

word going around that BHS has started giving out numbers already. Any confirmation on this good sirs?

yep according to the ntpi fb account. smh for this..........
THANKS RED

TSK TSK. They should have just raffled the shoes so that it will be less chaotic. Good luck to the guys copping at bhs.
grin.gif

sana i move ung release date tapos higpitan ang pagbebenta!!!!putik na mga reseller yan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!update sa pic mga peeps!

so BHS is the only place getting the XIs? i live all the way in zambales, i was planning to leave here tomorrow morning taking the victory bus and get there a bit before noon. that would be too late wouldnt it? btw im only visiting here from the states. so i've been doing my research. but it seems like information constantly changes.

is it already allowed to post here in tagalog? anyways, just got home from high street and yes there's a lot of people outside. and inside, i saw lots of guys talking to the every sales person to text them for updates and i saw one gay dude there whispering to a sales guy about the concords ..
roll.gif
. the guard said that they will open earlier than the usual, 9 or 8am maybe.... she doesnt know how many pairs will drop also... so.. for those who want to get some pair... better go there right now.. and for those who has more important things to do than sleeping outside in the cold for a pair of shoes.. let's just hope they'll have a safe and fair game..
wink.gif

whats wrong posting tagalog here?its NTPI so tagalog language is free to post here.Well back to topic, for those planning to go there and try your luck for getting a concord think twice,trice or even more. Everybody is crazy bout this concord, some is mj fanatic some is mj fanatic killer or abuser. let them have it especially for those who want to earn more money this holiday. Good luck for those who will spend your whole night in front of nike park shop. Sana may mag misa na din para magsimbang gabi na din sila dun to lessen those sins of those people who is killing the dreams of those true mj lover and not mj reseller.peace
smokin.gif

A friend told me its getting crazy at BHS.. Lots of "linemans" by resellers
happy.gif
they set line numbers but others arent happy about the numbering..

Back
Top Bottom