Nike Park UPDATES

Got some Good news for VIP holders!
Got this in nike parks fb page:

[h6]
Nike Park
[/h6][h6]AJ 11 RETRO CONCORD
Release Update:
- Dec. 23, 2011, 11AM at Nike Park - Bonifacio High Street, The Fort
- Two lines will be designated, one for VIP cardholders and another one for regular customers.
- Equal number of pairs with complete size run will be allocated for both groups.
- All items will be sold at full SRP.
[/h6]

[h6]
Nike Park
Release Update:
- Two lines will be designated, one for VIP cardholders and another one for regular customers.
- Equal number of pairs with complete size run will be allocated for both groups.
[/h6]

danilobotejr,

rwuybd.png

and yes there was a mass when i passed by there earlier.. SMH for those reseller... well, thats all part of the game....

Originally Posted by EMM23

[h6]
Nike Park
Release Update:
[/h6]
another hope for those dreaming of concord

[h6]
Nike Park
Release Update:
[/h6]
too many VIP cardholders for NP. How pairs up for grabs?....I wish around 500++++ para lahat masaya 
happy.gif

60 pairs?! And the other ones a defect?! So it's 59 pairs of concords overall! Just heard it guys and I'm not sure if it's true but come on...... SHEESH! It looks like it will be a royal rumble fest tomorrow at Nike park BHS!!! Good luck to the guys camping out! 
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

60 pairs?! And the other ones a defect?! So it's 59 pairs of concords overall! Just heard it guys and I'm not sure if it's true but come on...... SHEESH! It looks like it will be a royal rumble fest tomorrow at Nike park BHS!!! Good luck to the guys camping out! 
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

SERIOUSLY?!!
tired.gif

60 pairs?i hope those in line fro number 1 to 59 are true mj lover and from 60 to the last line are &^)(#^@(^&@(* reseller!!!!!!
roll.gif

imma head straight to BHS from simbang gabi just to watch hahahahaha
<----will head there walking like this hahahahahahaha

what i've heard is 80 pairs.. But for 200 people who are there already?

All i can say is GOODLUCK...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

that's why nike park bhs got allocated so little pairs compared to the country order, because they don't care about us. all they care is the money they make at the end of the day. ppl in charge of nike park are just pencil pushers. you look at @Titan_22 and you see genuine sneakerheads which care more for the experience of lining up, as well as giving an equal opportunity to those who really want it. go do math on the number pairs titan has. They got that much because they know how to make your time and effort worthwhile. imagine if bhs got that many pairs, that's reseller haven! bad job on this release nike park and shame on you. you did it before with the jams, cool greys and now the concords.

Concords are my grails. It is my dream to own a pair. It is the first ever shoe that I liked way back in 6th grade. I started liking sneakers because of the XI's but never had a pair of concords. Got only a Converse React that looks like the XI Concords in 1996. Looks like I will never have a pair. anyways, sorry for the drama. I already accepted few months ago that I will never have it for the 2011 realease. Anyway, Im out for this release. Sneakers are getting too expensive for me already because of resellers and hypebeasts na nakikiuso. Goodluck to those real sneakerheads that will line up and thank you to those people who keeps helping fellow sneakerheads in what they love. Anyway, back to updates. I hope a lot of NTers will get their pair. 

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Concords are my grails. It is my dream to own a pair. It is the first ever shoe that I liked way back in 6th grade. I started liking sneakers because of the XI's but never had a pair of concords. Got only a Converse React that looks like the XI Concords in 1996. Looks like I will never have a pair. anyways, sorry for the drama. I already accepted few months ago that I will never have it for the 2011 realease. Anyway, Im out for this release. Sneakers are getting too expensive for me already because of resellers and hypebeasts na nakikiuso. Goodluck to those real sneakerheads that will line up and thank you to those people who keeps helping fellow sneakerheads in what they love. Anyway, back to updates. I hope a lot of NTers will get their pair. 
Hey man, if you still remember me. I was the one who got the anniv 11s a few months back. Im suprised that you wont be able  to get this release.... As for me its also game over in the hopes of getting this shoe.  To much anticipation and hype for this iconic shoe. I just hope i can see them  in the streets and not in NT FB where they are treated as some trophy for display. Passed by BHS just a while ago and the crowd there is crazy...

Back
Top Bottom