Nike Park UPDATES

last time i've worn this concords was way back '95.. was in hi skul then.. so sad i can't buy today's release since there is no allocation here in cebu and probably can't line up in manila.. what makes it even more sad is i could only buy it from a reseller.. SMH

just got home from BHS.all hell broke loose,ibang klase talaga mga reseller na yan makikipaglaban hanggang kamatayan.Nike Phil must really do something about this.

Originally Posted by Cupcake

wag ninyo sisihin resellers ang gago diyan NIKE PH putang ina sila

boss chill lang
pimp.gif
let them be. maybe a 2nd drop MIGHT BE ALMOST POSSIBLE. optimism!

Nike Phils is very stupid, they know that AJ XI is most anticipated shoe but they do not know a strategy on how they can sell it preventing unruly people , they always want to see people who are uproarious and noisy like a squatters area.

Why Nike Phils can't do a simple plan on how they can sell limited shoes like AJXI to avoid hoarders and other people that are rioting, they do not learn their lessons from the past limited releases, its a simple thing they only allowed people to fall in line the night before the release date so why they cannot have or provide a guard or staff who will arrange or organize the lane and then give a tag or number if ever how many pairs do they have so they can validate who are the truly collectors that wait longer and sacrifice in the line to be fair to them, in this, only true collectors who are having a tag or number can go inside their store and buy at the same time it prevent unruly and noisy people who are like in the squatters area, why they cannot do it? this is only my personal opinion, the way I saw the very long line of people waiting is SO VERY DISAPPOINTING its like I'm watching a dispersal unit, I used to think and say that the management of Nike Phils is "Utak Sapatos Lang Talaga"

Originally Posted by TheGreatestPlayerEver

Why Nike Phils can't do a simple plan on how they can sell limited shoes like AJXI to avoid hoarders and other people that are rioting, they do not learn their lessons from the past limited releases, its a simple thing they only allowed people to fall in line the night before the release date so why they cannot have or provide a guard or staff who will arrange or organize the lane and then give a tag or number if ever how many pairs do they have so they can validate who are the truly collectors that wait longer and sacrifice in the line to be fair to them, in this, only true collectors who are having a tag or number can go inside their store and buy at the same time it prevent unruly and noisy people who are like in the squatters area, why they cannot do it? this is only my personal opinion, the way I saw the very long line of people waiting is SO VERY DISAPPOINTING its like I'm watching a dispersal unit, I used to think and say that the management of Nike Phils is "Utak Sapatos Lang Talaga"
That is why Nike PH gave at least 400 pairs to Titan and not Nike Park. Nike Park is just a retailer and is totally different from Nike PH . If you think about it, NikePH did its homework since they knew Nike Park couldn't care less for this and any other release.

Originally Posted by monase

That is why Nike PH gave at least 400 pairs to Titan and not Nike Park. Nike Park is just a retailer and is totally different from Nike PH . If you think about it, NikePH did its homework since they knew Nike Park couldn't care less for this and any other release.
next time you know what to do. Kung ayaw nyo na bumili sa Nike Park eh di wag.
laugh.gif

Overall quality ng Concords is okay.They really prepared for this one.It's hard to accept pag nanilaw na tong sobrang icy na sole.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by monase

next time you know what to do. Kung ayaw nyo na bumili sa Nike Park eh di wag.
laugh.gif
You know what I'm not bitter even I don't get a pair and I don't care about it, I'm a Jordan collector but its not the end of the world for me like the others feel, what my point is Nike BHS or Nike Phils must think on how they can do it in an organize way, I am concerned about the people who camp out and fall in line first the night before the release and in the end of the day they don't get nothing because of some dense people.

Polo Ravales went there around 11:30 while the commotion was already ongoing and he just made a signal to 1 of the staffs of NP and eventually got a pair.i really feel bad for those who slept outside(true sneakerheads though) that came up emptyhanded. Well that's life i guess.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by danilobotejr

to all those who got their pair, any comment on quality?post naman kayo ng pictures...

The shoes is perferct..IMHO..cause i never had a Concord before..so to me it is PERFECT...No over adhesive, no creasing..perfect box all in all..

The RD,,,wheew...It was a thing to remember , not my 1st camped out, but thi is by far the worst..i had to kick some $!!'z to fight for our line..
If you dont fight fire with fire, you'll just burn...only 59 pairs..bec. the one pair was specially realesed to POLO RAVALES..wow..Perks for a Movie star!!! i guess..

We were there as early as, dec. 22 of 9pm, then when they posted( NP-BHS) the line starts here..all hell break loose...Grabehh..jologs suddenly blocked the entrance..
The guards of BHS were so so late, and so so out numbered, So pasig police etc. had to be called in..

Thank god it's done..I have my Retirement shoe..i feel bad for my fellow NT'r, whom did'nt got their pairs, i see the concords already FS: around 13k up..tsk tsk

robxdrew wrote:

So who is the dude that taped this video?�
laugh.gif

HANEP UNG NAKUNAN NUNG VIDEO NA MAY DALA CONCORD!MUKHANG JOLOGS!ITS SEEMS HINDI SA KANYA UN!OBVIOUS RESELLER!!!HAY VERY DISAPPOINTING.

i don't know about how everyone else feels but i think Titan did it the way it should be done.  it was organized and gave priority to the people who were VIP and repeat buyers.  furthermore, to prevent resellers from hoarding, each VIP was allowed to purchase just 1 pair of the concords. no more, no less.  this makes the people who did line up (sans the reserved pair for VIPs) have a better chance of securing a pair (albeit not their preferred size).

to top it off, Titan had a launch party for the concords complete with air jordan displays and a nba 2k12 tournament.  parking was a hassle but then the venue was air conditioned.

nike philippines should definitely give more allocation to titan over nike park.  they seem to be better equipped and prepared to handle such releases.  and as one NTer previously said, titan owners are sneaker lovers who know the feeling and needs of the sneaker-addict.  thus they take the time to plan accordingly.

nike park should wake up.  what titan is doing isn't rocket science.

Back
Top Bottom