Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by Kobe Beef

i don't know about how everyone else feels but i think Titan did it the way it should be done.  it was organized and gave priority to the people who were VIP and repeat buyers.  furthermore, to prevent resellers from hoarding, each VIP was allowed to purchase just 1 pair of the concords. no more, no less.  this makes the people who did line up (sans the reserved pair for VIPs) have a better chance of securing a pair (albeit not their preferred size).

to top it off, Titan had a launch party for the concords complete with air jordan displays and a nba 2k12 tournament.  parking was a hassle but then the venue was air conditioned.

nike philippines should definitely give more allocation to titan over nike park.  they seem to be better equipped and prepared to handle such releases.  and as one NTer previously said, titan owners are sneaker lovers who know the feeling and needs of the sneaker-addict.  thus they take the time to plan accordingly.

nike park should wake up.  what titan is doing isn't rocket science.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kephalek

Polo Ravales went there around 11:30 while the commotion was already ongoing and he just made a signal to 1 of the staffs of NP and eventually got a pair.i really feel bad for those who slept outside(true sneakerheads though) that came up emptyhanded. Well that's life i guess.
ohwell.gif
i knew it! no wonder why he and his gf didn't left the premises while the mayhem was going on! i was that close to the door when they showed that "aj11 soldout" whiteboard. it really sucks to see that majority of the people who sacrificed blood and sweat by staying in line for countless hours went home with no shoes. that includes me. haha. and that line crashers, resellers indeed made their mark yesterday. i guess this is the end of the line for me. im quitting from the game without them concords. never the less, i am happy to see some nt heads yesterday. from ballerdoc, mk26 and azhul.yes dude i saw you and your mo hawk hair do. good day people and have a happy holidays!!!
THANKS RED  

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Polo Ravales went there around 11:30 while the commotion was already ongoing and he just made a signal to 1 of the staffs of NP and eventually got a pair.i really feel bad for those who slept outside(true sneakerheads though) that came up emptyhanded. Well that's life i guess.
ohwell.gif
i knew it! no wonder why he and his gf didn't left the premises while the mayhem was going on! i was that close to the door when they showed that "aj11 soldout" whiteboard. it really sucks to see that majority of the people who sacrificed blood and sweat by staying in line for countless hours went home with no shoes. that includes me. haha. and that line crashers, resellers indeed made their mark yesterday. i guess this is the end of the line for me. im quitting from the game without them concords. never the less, i am happy to see some nt heads yesterday. from ballerdoc, mk26 and azhul.yes dude i saw you and your mo hawk hair do. good day people and have a happy holidays!!!
THANKS RED  

did'nt get the chance to meet you bro..

^^ i didn't come near you because you were up front in the line.but really i saw you.hehe. congrats on your pick up of them concords. 
smile.gif

THANKS RED

congrats to everyone who were able to cop concords on NP BHS! you deserved it guys.. after seeing all the videos, hearing all the stories of people cutting lines and kissing the pavement, celebrities getting special treatment and going thru all that drama.. its no joke.. congrats.. enjoy your pairs.. happy holidays NT fam!

ohwell.gif

polo had one of his helpers camp out  for him a day before the release. 

How true that the Kobe VII sold out? in rob manila.It's confirmed...Got me a pair an a size 9 for my cousin's BF...it's really nice, but

Im rockin it today and my usual size is making my feet hurt..any one having the same problem?

Some pictures i took last Dec23 at NP BHS, just went there to witness the mayhem, i don't have plans to purchase my concords there. but what i had seen there
was really chaos.. sneaker collecting should be fun, not kind of this ones...
tired.gif
anyway. Titan did the best sneaker event and best sneaker release i had ever experience in my whole shoe game life.
pimp.gif

now that's something you don't want to start happening if you're NP. things should move
differently thanks to this.

Yuck ampanget! Di ko trip kulay! parang pang clown! -that's what they said when Kobe 7 Cheetah was first seen in the net.. Now not even a single store still got em.. smh

I wonder why NP have not received their ZK 7 shipment yet. One source told me that they should have released the ZK 7 January 2, but the shipment did not arrive and now they dont have any idea when will they release the pair.

Back
Top Bottom