Nike Park UPDATES

^Yup, I saw both in NP glorietta, so I'm assuming it's available in the top 5 branches as the very least. Dunno why there was no update from them on their FB page. Maybe they got tired of maintaining the account after the concord release hahaha

^they don't want to see flooded negative comments on their updates.
laugh.gif

@@%? Did they already release AJ10s? I thought release date was moved? aww shiznit

Relax guys.. i think this will be a GR.. only NP bhs, trinoma and g4 released them early.. titan and stadium are going to release them jan 21, official RD

Kobe VII Supreme "Concord" on display at Nike Park Robinson's Galleria. Call them up for size availability 631-3610

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Relax guys.. i think this will be a GR.. only NP bhs, trinoma and g4 released them early.. titan and stadium are going to release them jan 21, official RD
Nice! good to hear that... 
smile.gif

@kobeoverbron, i passed by NP BHS and they have those bags.

@mahommieian, buti nalang GR ang AJ X's kanina i already saw 1 guy rocking his pair at BHS.

Originally Posted by kephalek

@mahommieian, buti nalang GR ang AJ X's kanina i already saw 1 guy rocking his pair at BHS.

Bro you sure? Imma call them up! Hope it's on discount!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by kephalek

just called them up. No stock. Are you sure it was BHS?

thanks man!

edit: Called them up, really wasn't it. Rep told me the one displayed was the Kobe 7 backpack with the
huge shozoku logo... Thanks for the heads up bro, but I think the metro's already dry with these.
frown.gif

AJ X update: saw yesterday quality grade of the AJ X and it was superb quality detail. same with the Borduaex shoe tree.

Back
Top Bottom