Nike Park UPDATES

smile.gif
bluebattsoulja wrote:

do you guys have any idea where i can still find the "i'm ok" tee?

i think bhs still has em bong, will be on the lookout for your size in the other branches

Originally Posted by monase

i think bhs still has em bong, will be on the lookout for your size in the other branches

Thanks Mon.  Picking up a pair when I get to manila next week.  Thanks for the heads up, I will be calling BHS nalang siguro just to be sure. 

just wanted to share some in-store pics i took of the am hyperize nfw. clean cw + ambient light source = dope kicks day or night

nmyhqs.jpg

avfsdz.jpg

what CW of alpha 1's are available in parks today? Patiently waiting for the Old love CW.

Originally Posted by blinque

guys, does NP have the 2010 Air Presto (white and the blue one) ???
they have a new presto in white and blue, maybe thats the one you're looking for
I am referring to this white colorways
nike-air-presto-summer-2010-front.jpg

and this one
nike-air-presto-summer-2010-releases-3-287x189.jpg

btw why on kicksonfire the color of check on the white CW, the first one is a black nike logo on the side, the other one is a white nike logo....are both the same and original?
Is this Still around?

Thanks..

http://www.bayareakicks.c...-black-black-white-3.jpg

( sorry dont know how to post a picture here ^_^ )

Originally Posted by 162705

guys, does NP have the 2010 Air Presto (white and the blue one) ???
they have a new presto in white and blue, maybe thats the one you're looking for
I am referring to this white colorways
nike-air-presto-summer-2010-front.jpg

and this one
nike-air-presto-summer-2010-releases-3-287x189.jpg

btw why on kicksonfire the color of check on the white CW, the first one is a black nike logo on the side, the other one is a white nike logo....are both the same and original?
Is this Still around?

Thanks..

http://www.bayareakicks.c...-black-black-white-3.jpg

( sorry dont know how to post a picture here ^_^ )

Black Prestos sold out fast. Only the Orange Prestos managed to make it to the bargain bin.

Is NP BHS under renovation right now?  Called a couple of times but nobody's answering the phone.  I remembered a few months ago that they will undergo a renovation in June.  Thanks.

Might get the size 11.5 for my dad..post fathers day gift..thanks for the update guys..

np trinoma has the kbV usa...or maybe most parks have it by now..
nice cw...though i still prefer to war my true color...pinas cw
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom