Nike Park UPDATES

Ateneo and FEU Apparels are set to release on Aug. 4 in select Nike Parks if delivery pushes through tomorrow. These will include jackets, jerseys and shorts. Not sure on Polos and Shirts. I believe the Hyperfuse will be included in the release as well. 

Originally Posted by soul228

Ateneo and FEU Apparels are set to release on Aug. 4 in select Nike Parks if delivery pushes through tomorrow. These will include jackets, jerseys and shorts. Not sure on Polos and Shirts. I believe the Hyperfuse will be included in the release as well. 

yes, heard about this aswell.

San Beda will also have their apparels released. a stadium guy told me about this a month ago. havent heard from park regarding san beda apparel because i left the country after. but of course we all know that parks would probably get them also if stadium does. hth if there are red lions here.

just wanted to ask did the Nike Air Max2 CB 94 (black / white / pure purple) ever release here in the philippines? or any barkley line for that matter here at nike parks?

Originally Posted by ej

just wanted to ask did the Nike Air Max2 CB 94 (black / white / pure purple) ever release here in the philippines? or any barkley line for that matter here at nike parks?
If you're talking about the retros, no. They didn't reach our shores.

As far as I remember, the only Barkley-related retro shoe to be released here was the white/black Force Max back in 2003.

Originally Posted by nikko13

San Beda will also have their apparels released. a stadium guy told me about this a month ago. havent heard from park regarding san beda apparel because i left the country after. but of course we all know that parks would probably get them also if stadium does. hth if there are red lions here.

san beda also recently released apparel under adidas, i hope this does not result into any conflict..
alien.gif

hi everybody just want to make a quick update for aug4 in nike park greenbelt3:
jordan 2010 outdoor (P.8295)
hyperfuse Canada, Brazil, France, Puerto Rico (P.5995)
Ateneo and FEU apparels will be available as well. (reservations will not be allowed, its a 1st come 1st serve)
feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

So FIBA Hyperfuses aren't a Titan exclusive. Cool. Thanks for the update ej.

the guys form greenbelt3 just txted me that the available hyperfuse are green,red,blue,white. i'm assuming that could be the fiba countries, then again i could be wrong, it could just be the college colorways.. just go there and fine out bro or simply give them a call here is the no. (02) 7574491, the only thing i'm sure about is the price. 

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

So FIBA Hyperfuses aren't a Titan exclusive. Cool. Thanks for the update ej.

the guys form greenbelt3 just txted me that the available hyperfuse are green,red,blue,white. i'm assuming that could be the fiba countries, then again i could be wrong, it could just be the college colorways.. just go there and fine out bro or simply give them a call here is the no. (02) 7574491, the only thing i'm sure about is the price.  

@ej
bro i think those are the gr hyperfuses and not the FIBA edtns..

i dont know if it was posted already... Lebron MVP (black) t-shirt spotted at Trinoma earlier..

laugh.gif

ej just hit the reply button once and wait for it to load.

back to topic

any news on the dlsu/feu hyperdunk 2010s?

ok bro will do.. my bad with the multiple posting, anyways i will try to drop by nike park gb3 later and nike park g4 to see what type of hyperfuse are really there and what other things are available.. and i will keep you guys updated.

Originally Posted by acejello

Originally Posted by nikko13

san beda also recently released apparel under adidas, i hope this does not result into any conflict..
alien.gif
yup, adidas stores have them. But San Beda Nike apparels? for real?

^^i think the pictures of the san beda apparel along with ateneo's and feu's that someone showed me wont lie. if san beda apparel would not release, maybe nike cancelled it? and he showed me the picture over a month ago. it means a lot can happen during that time. but i swear, he showed me the pictures from his email.

Back
Top Bottom