Nike Park UPDATES

Hey guys my bestfriend is in pinas rite now... And I was wondering if the Kobe IV dirty delsol is still around. Thnx in advance.

its this one.. rare air.
rare-red-1.jpg

and this one also.. flight 9 olympics.. 

jordan-flight-9-olympic.jpg

hyperdunk 2010 all white/silver

call glorietta 4 branch for pricing and size availability

USA Jerseys were officially available for purchase today at NP BHS and NP Gateway. They weren't on display yet, but I was informed that they were indeed letting people purchase them as per official go ahead.

just would like to know will the white home USAB shorts be available as well? cause it seems all i see is the obsidian blue away colorway shorts.

usa apparels are out at nike park in robinsons ermita...

they were informed late yesterday that 28 was the release date. so i guess they still have a lot of stocks..

they put it on display around 5pm...

USA Jersey's out now at NP Trinoma. Shorts are the away version only. They are selling like hot cakes so get yours now.

Anybody got the USA shorts already? How's the sizing, does it runs bigger than other kobe/lebron shorts?

hi guys i just bought the USAB jersey kobe home and away from nike park gb3, sizzing is abit bigger than usual, thats why i had to settel for a large rather than XL. I'm abit disappointed because the only available shorts are the dark navy blue away colorway of the USAB shorts.. i really wanted the white shorts insted tho.. does anybody have any idea which nike park sells the home white shorts of the USAB?

mikronrob, thanks!
smile.gif

ej, yeah i prefer the white shorts too, i dropped by NP trinoma and they're only selling the blue one..

guys any news if the air jordan 9 black/varsity-red/dark charcoal gona reach are shores?

Back
Top Bottom