Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Lower Merion and Aces are one and the same.

The aways were released a couple of months back and sold out quickly.

81, last week I saw discounted ankle sleeves (40% off I think) at Nike Outlet Festival Mall.
i know its the same thats why there is an or between the aces and the lower merion...

I went to NP trinoma this afternoon I saw
USA JERSEY AWAY and HOME KOBE and LEBRON
KOBE JACKET
TEAM PILIPINAS HOME AND AWAY JERSEY
HYPERFUSE RED YELLOW BLUE
KOBE V MD
Jordan rare air.
flight 9 olympics
CP3 True Blue

just sharing

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

As of yesterday 09-03...

VIP discounts of 10% and 15% (special discount) will be temporarily on hold.

memo to all Parks..

this goes for KOBEs and LBJs shoes and apparels (GRs and limited ones).

can anyone confirm this also?

boo!

ohwell.gif

Good news is that after 45days of the release date, you can now use it. haha!

happy.gif

so i guess its a pass for the MD.
My guess is.....due to weekend and the shoes released this past days are limited except MD's.

Binawe! hehe. We can now use VIP discounts again.
wink.gif

wahehe, pare is your name cris? are you from pal?if yes...Indeed, the info. given by park rob manila, was not cleared from the start, bad, the real Un-clear thing was the MEMO- from their H.O. , later that afternoon, it was verified that, GR is not included in the 45 day thing by nike park.And , that is already a known factor for QS shoes...NO VIP's..Naipit yung MD's natin..hehe, now im thinking it it's meant to be mine or not.hehe

Good thing they retracted the first memo about the VIP card. I have not yet received mine and that news came out. Whew.

@azhul23: Pm'ed you bro...
Parks sometimes do the no VIP memo thing to "in demand" or hyped releases, especially limited ones.

But this time few customers (acc. to NP staff) declined to buy their sneakers after the memo.

Because MDs are GRs.

VIP= Happy suki

happy.gif

Peace.

@voguelee: pm'ed u man.

good thing they took it back.
nike will lose alot of customers if they will take out the VIP card.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

hi guys,

any PS or GS sizes of Jordans, Kobe's or Lebron's in Parks?

TIA
sir cris,

on the top of my head parks got kobe 5 v-days, jordan 2 qf, and lebron 7 black/white in GS sizes... not sure if there are still stocks but im sure fellow NTers who check out Parks more often than I do could confirm the availability...

HTH.

Originally Posted by superswag

hi guys,

TIA
sir cris,

on the top of my head parks got kobe 5 v-days, jordan 2 qf, and lebron 7 black/white in GS sizes... not sure if there are still stocks but im sure fellow NTers who check out Parks more often than I do could confirm the availability...

HTH.

saw jordan 2 white/red and lebron 7 ps black GS at NP Gateway. pls call them for sizes
wink.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

hi guys,

TIA
sir cris,

HTH.

Thanks a lot for the immediate reply D. I'll probably be getting the Lebron 7.

newbie here
tongue.gif

just wanna know if zoom kobe blackout was already released here in the philippines? or realeased already early this year? does anyone knows?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom