Nike Park UPDATES

Im lucky enough to be in HK yesterday. The south beach lbj's are more bigger than the flints. got my pair already!!!

its true that the quality sucks, but i would def recommend you guys to buy it. looks really great in person. i dont care if there is no 3m its really comfortable and im about to try ballin on it.

^ haha. i guess one of the reason is that we are expecting a 3m material and its not. there is some slight glue markings on some stocks. checked earlier @ MOA and u can see some glue markings but overall, i would rate it 8/10. just got lucky that mine doesnt have glue markings and if you had the 05 version, you can tell that the quality sucks this time. just love the 13's that is why i bought it. on updates, moa has stocks for the flints according to the staff they have a lot of sizes available. 2 people were trying it on earlier when i went there so if your having trouble finding em just give em a call.

Got my Flint at NP Glorieta Last night sz 8.5, no sz 9 available and sz 8 is left... my frustration last night to won the lottery for the SB last night.. i didn't have it.. nevertheless weather weather lang tlga.. hehehe!

Good day mga sir! just wana ask if there is a definite date this December will Nike Park release AJXI Cool Grey? would it be A Quickstrike or a GR?
smile.gif

^^^
Welcome to NTPI...

the first part of your post is quite fine however the part where you are trying to sell it (in good faith that is) since you asked, is not.

"No more buying/selling/hook up posts outside the BUY/SELL FORUMS. "

Please read through the rules of the forum and enjoy!!!

Peace!

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Good day mga sir! just wana ask if there is a definite date this December will Nike Park release AJXI Cool Grey? would it be A Quickstrike or a GR?
smile.gif

^ +1

^doc mon is correct, based on last year's release and if nike will stick to the pattern, cool greys might release days before christmas.

anyway once info is available it'll be posted here in NT.

so let's stay tuned...

Back
Top Bottom