Nike Park UPDATES

Hope the CGs will also be raffled just like the recent releases. To ward off those greedy resellers and avoid the SJ scenario from last year.

Thanks sir! thanks a lot. that's a nice Christmas Gift!
smile.gif
i really hope that Nike will really ward off those greedy resellers. "Hope the CGs will also be raffled para kaseng unfair sa iba na they waited for so long to cope that pairs (ex. KB V 5rings)tapos magugulat ka na lang ubos na agad then sasabihin nila may kumuha ng marami.
tired.gif
".

man! after the flints its the CG 11's!!! hope i can grab a pair! does it come with a special box? why dont JB make it a GR so they can have more money? CG11's, bulls XIII's and then a merry xmas to me..........

For those who wants to secure a pair of CG now... there are a lot of reputable sellers at ebay who sells this in advance. Medyo mahal lang ng konti pero at least meron ka na.

Originally Posted by djonazz

man! after the flints its the CG 11's!!! hope i can grab a pair! does it come with a special box? why dont JB make it a GR so they can have more money? CG11's, bulls XIII's and then a merry xmas to me..........

the box/packaging is similar to that of the sj's. but instead of the black/blue accents, it will come in a grey and white.the same goes with the shoehorns, special cover ("Tink made them shine,mike made them fly, you made them iconic thing?hehe). from what i understand the cg's will be gr (as what i have read in niketalk north america) problem is that the anticipation and demand is already high. i'm pretty sure that the philippines will be having its own allocation of the cg's but to the quantity? i am very much clueless. hth man!!!
wink.gif
 just like what Karbonized said, you can secure a pair with the help of our fellow shoeheads here in this forum.

@ jerks: i've already asked a guy in np trinoma and nike stadium north edsa about the altitude's and as far as they're concern, they aren't also sure if the altitudes are landing here. hth!!!

THANKS RED  

I think NTPI needs a US hookup. Stocks for PI aint enough for everyone.

So if there is anyone who is kind enough to be that guy, we are calling you!
laugh.gif

Anyway saw in a forum that Altitudes will hit Asia, just not sure if theyll land in our shores.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

...y'all should really start reading sigs,been at it since '06 fellas
happy.gif

who you gonna call?...^the main man
pimp.gif

btw I spotted a new Jordan shirt @ NP Glorieta and GB3 (1,395php)

Originally Posted by Karbonized

For those who wants to secure a pair of CG now... there are a lot of reputable sellers at ebay who sells this in advance. Medyo mahal lang ng konti pero at least meron ka na.

this is good news. if nike phils ran out of stocks then i guess i need to ebay them. its hard to find a size in ebay though and it pretty expensive around 11-13k. heard @ sneakernews that the altitudes will be a GR together with the bulls XIII's and then the playoffs XIII's january 2011.
wink.gif

i dont want to sound "pasikat" or "pabida" but an employee has been telling me ever since september that selected doors would have the cool greys. (lets say top accounts/branches of parks and stadums) i was surprised when he told me that his branch will have them. did'nt post it at once because i thought it was a long shot and did'nt want to give false hope to all of us. he has been accurate (for about a year and a half already) and honest eversince when giving info regarding what to expect at the stores and what not to expect in stores, and always fair to all of the clients. unlike some employees we all know who holds stocks for "vip customers" and telling false info when you talk to them over the phone.

posted this just to have an update of what should we expect of the cool grey release. i think it wont be like last year's sj release (campout for 5 days. hehe) i think there is more pairs to go around this time. if im wrong about this info later on, im sorry guys. just trying to lessen the worries here. HTH!

@bullsfan4life-thanks man! i hope they will release it here coz it's definitely a cop for me!

I don't know if i'm sure, i went last monday at BHS and i asked one of the staff there about the CG 11, i asked if it will be exclusive here (BHS) the staff said that it may be like the FLINT 13, Top 5 biggest store of NP will have a stock of CG 11 and the total of pairs will be 100 pairs that will be distributed for the Top 5 NP branches.. i don't know if that staff is reliable but since it is from BHS, maybe it will be true..

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

I don't know if i'm sure, i went last monday at BHS and i asked one of the staff there about the CG 11, i asked if it will be exclusive here (BHS) the staff said that it may be like the FLINT 13, Top 5 biggest store of NP will have a stock of CG 11 and the total of pairs will be 100 pairs that will be distributed for the Top 5 NP branches.. i don't know if that staff is reliable but since it is from BHS, maybe it will be true..

man! my palms are sweaty!!! cant wait for the CG 11's its only 22 nights away! more excited with the CG's rather than xmas. haha.... I hope its all true. Top 5 stores so that means MOA and BHS will be one of them.
eek.gif

^^^
Thanks for the updates jrjmd... indeed Saturday it is December 4, 2010!

Quality... umm no comment...

went to BHS yesterday and I saw the Jordan XIII flint on display. I thought it was sold out last Saturday. I dont know if they had a re-stock. The size on display is a size 9

Back
Top Bottom