Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

HEADS UP! KOBE 6 GRINCH (CHRISTMAS), LEBRON 8 CHRISTMAS & KD3 CHRISTMAS ON DEC.26!!!

is it goin' to be released like the CG's? tia..

Question on the CGs.... are they really not supposed to have retro cards?

Got mine @ MOA... last pair size 9...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lok0motiv

Question on the CGs.... are they really not supposed to have retro cards?

Got mine @ MOA... last pair size 9...
smile.gif

Well, this year has had JB not issuing retro cards anymore for their releases.  SJs last year did not have retro cards and neither did the other retro releases.  I guess they are also cost-cutting through the retro cards. 

Does anyone know where nike store I can get CGXI? Went to NP trinoma, out of stock na..called NP BHS, same result..called other Nike stores (the one in GH), same result..

^^ that is a question many are asking but to no avail also, similar results with your inquiries to the nike branches.

^^
awwww..I over slept this morning so I wasn't able to got in line as I planned..lesson learned..haha

Originally Posted by sliqmik

Overheard in the line this morning:
Regular Customer: "Pare diba sabi ko sayo tabi mo ko ng size 11.."
Park Employee: "Wala sir, pila talaga eh wala tayong magagawa... "

minutes later, Coach Franz Pumaren arrived and went inside the store.
Employee to us in the line: "Wag kayo mag alala, kahit bumili ng Cool Grey si coach, di din pwede kasi di sya pumila."

IMHO, if ever Coach wanted one, he'd get it, one way or another, pero ok na din to hear that from the staff.

Props to Trinoma staff for sticking to their word and not allowing VIPs/Reservations.

Today's such a Cool (grey) day. Too awesome.
I was at the same line where you were and i did overhear the conversation.
laugh.gif
kawawa naman si boss, hindi napagtabi...
roll.gif

Anyway, i don't really post that much here at NT unless needed. and i just wanna give mad props NP trinoma and it's staff. (specialy the thin,tall guy that kept updating us on what sizes were already gone.props to you my friend!) even if i ended up without a pair, i wouldn't feel as bad 'coz i know it's my fault not 'coz of "politics". but then again, i was able to get my pair.hahaha! merry CHRISTmas to all!!

^^ Props to NP Trinoma.
pimp.gif

I remember when I tried to reserve the last pair of Flints so I can come back and buy it the next day, they said "hindi talaga pwede sir eh".  I was forced to buy it immediately tuloy. Haha!

Anyway, Kobe VI Del Sol's and Grinch's would be a GR first week of January. -- According to NP MOA

^ Good morning All.
Dapat ganun naman talaga. No BS. No VIP. especially on limited releases like the CGs.

Anyone still scouting and perhaps branch that still have the XI?
Hope you get your pairs.

Originally Posted by scud

Does anyone know where nike store I can get CGXI? Went to NP trinoma, out of stock na..called NP BHS, same result..called other Nike stores (the one in GH), same result..
Bad luck bro, only nike park released the CGXI. 

just want to post pics of the CG 11's mayhem @ moa: a lot of heat lining up

there goes a saying: one to rock, one to stock. or it can be, one to rock and one for exchange for a lot of shiny rocks.
roll.gif

then there's the line

Lebron VIII SB, AJ CG 11, AJ VIII aquas, AJ XII rising suns, AJ XIII flints

it was very well organized by the staff. then the first five on the line came in

im next, 11 pairs remaining...

and then 8 pairs, the line outside still crazy, maybe around 15-18 peeps on the line still hoping that the person in front of them doesnt have their size.

then i got my size

to cap it off, this is the icing on the cake

a lot of people lined up but did not purchase the cool greys. i was supposed to be the 11th on the line if those peeps copped the cool greys.

very much impressed with the quality and im one happy camper! merry xmas to me and to all y'all.
happy.gif

back to updates: aj xiii bulls still avail, kobe vi still pending according to the staff it was overshadowed by the cg's.

Originally Posted by ERiSfresh

Originally Posted by scud

Bad luck bro, only nike park released the CDXI. 
try provincial branches

Originally Posted by jethro

^^ Props to NP Trinoma.
pimp.gif

I remember when I tried to reserve the last pair of Flints so I can come back and buy it the next day, they said "hindi talaga pwede sir eh".  I was forced to buy it immediately tuloy. Haha!

Anyway, Kobe VI Del Sol's and Grinch's would be a GR first week of January. -- According to NP MOA

is it dec 26 or 1st week of jan?

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Went to NP GB3... was able to hold a box of my size.... then an old lady asked me if im going to buy it coz she wanted the same for her son... gave it to her then she paid it agad-agad... di man lang nagpasalamat. kung alam ko lang... hehehe!

Hey Dee! wattup? You shouldve texted me!!!
happy.gif
You already got your pair of CGs? Hats off to you for being a gentleman. Youll get good karma on the Concords next year!
laugh.gif
Hahaha! Thanks man... hoping that the old lady won't show up again infront of me when i get hold of my Concords next year ;-) Didn't get my pair dude, but its ok. Bout you, were you able to cop one?

Originally Posted by wonderloo

^^ Question: there at Nike Park MOA - is it 1 pair to 1 customer only?
yup. good thing no one intended to buy multiple pairs as it may have caused tension and argument due to the line.

@djonazz: kaw ba yung naka-flints?hehe. i was too shy to ask some peeps eh. the guy that who was wearing the south beach brons was chris. a balikbayan whose on vacation here.then albert the guy before me.hehe. he filed a leave from work just to be on release day yesterday.then it's me (in the nike red shirt wearing the cg XI's) as i've said in my previous post i bought a pair for my friend. then the guy after me is arthur (aka arsure of nt). good thing were staying here in microtel kaya malapit.hehe. nice meeting all of you guys!!!!!!

btw, i went back to np moa just this morning to check if the sz8 (lone pair) of the cg Xi's was still available.....but its also gone na. HTH!!!!

THANKS RED 

Originally Posted by wonderloo

^^ Question: there at Nike Park MOA - is it 1 pair to 1 customer only?
yup. good thing no one intended to buy multiple pairs as it may have caused tension and argument due to the line.

@djonazz: kaw ba yung naka-flints?hehe. i was too shy to ask some peeps eh. the guy that who was wearing the south beach brons was chris. a balikbayan whose on vacation here.then albert the guy before me.hehe. he filed a leave from work just to be on release day yesterday.then it's me (in the nike red shirt wearing the cg XI's) as i've said in my previous post i bought a pair for my friend. then the guy after me is arthur (aka arsure of nt). good thing were staying here in microtel kaya malapit.hehe. nice meeting all of you guys!!!!!!

btw, i went back to np moa just this morning to check if the sz8 (lone pair) of the cg Xi's was still available.....but its also gone na. HTH!!!!

THANKS RED 

Back
Top Bottom