Nike Park UPDATES

"Jordan 3 Retro, Launch Happening on January 22, 2011 toddler to ADULT'S size's. Will Be Available at your Favorite Nike Park Branch."

is there any confirmation yet on the retail price of the cement3? is it really P7495? really steep price especially that the VIP card is no longer a factor...

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

"Jordan 3 Retro, Launch Happening on January 22, 2011 toddler to ADULT'S size's. Will Be Available at your Favorite Nike Park Branch."

now that's some good news! thanks sir kingcrux31!

HAHA no fave NP Branch anymore thanks for not allowing VIP discounts!
pimp.gif

now you talk'n krux thanks

Just inquired from  Nike Park SM Moa if the VIP discount would apply on the AJ3 White Cement, sadly it is a BIG NO!!!. This is really disappointing, considering the price increase in these retros.   I wish i have a VIP card sa Nike Stadium.  

Originally Posted by Air Nikes

any branches carrying Nike Elite Basketball socks?
last time i checked eastwood park had them. haven't checked recently though...
they had the crew elites...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

serious? what color were they? 

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Was there last night.

Lebron High Quarters (white/maroon)
White/Orange Crews

All of them are either S or M in size though. 

The only place where I found a size L in any color was in Stadium GB 5 (white/orange - last pair) and I didn't hesitate buying it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Was there last night.

Lebron High Quarters (white/maroon)
White/Orange Crews

All of them are either S or M in size though. 

The only place where I found a size L in any color was in Stadium GB 5 (white/orange - last pair) and I didn't hesitate buying it 
laugh.gif
MJ46 in Bicutan I think still has some when I was there a couple of weeks ago and they've been there for months and priced at 30% off

to those plannin' on gettin' their AJ IIIs at NP Rob Place Manila... just got off the phone with one of their staff.. they're still not sure if their stocks would come in tomorrow... the girl I talked to ask me to leave my number so they can give out an update if the stocks are gon' come in today... if ya'll planing to call 'em up... here's the number... 522-8625... hth...

Back
Top Bottom