Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

^ i won't believe her if i were you.. for sure all of their pairs are "reserved" already!

well... i dunno... guess that's just NP... no VIPs accepted... and all on the "reserved" list... but... anyway... just in case she's indeed telling the truth... imma post it here right away...

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

NP Glorieta got their stocks for  Jordan III white cement (size 7.5 - 13). First come, first serve

Thanks for the info jeddah!
pimp.gif
Nike Park fan page said only sizes 8 - 13 for adults are available. Maybe I should get a pair...
smokin.gif

NP Sta. Lucia, Gateway has their stocks also for the Jordan 3 white cement. 15 pairs for gateway, 12 pairs for sta lucia. Both of them accepting reservations. Too bad.

NP Trinoma not accepting reservations. First come, first serve also.

Just called NP gateway and the girl said first come, first serve. 
Shadyyyy! might have to call in a favor to some US friends instead of stressing out over this.

NP Gateway only has 9 pairs for the J3's. accdg. to a staff there. They will be releasing it on a first come, first serve basis. (just a while ago they said they were accepting reservations)

NP Sta. Lucia is very firm as they are accepting Palakasan este reservations until now. Unfair naman daw sa mga regular customers nila na nagpa-reserve accdg. to the lady store staff.

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

^ i won't believe her if i were you.. for sure all of their pairs are "reserved" already!

sorry for the late update... the girl from NP Rob Place Ermita texted me at around 5 pm and confirmed that they already do have the stocks for the IIIs... hth

aight so i made the rounds today and inquired about the 3's drop tomorrow.trinoma got 15 pairs and have NO SZ 12's.wowzers,good job guys
eyes.gif
glorietta got 15 pairs and all sizes are available.GB was super sketchy,i talked to a salesperson and later a manager and didn't get a clear answer."punta nalang po kayo bukas."
indifferent.gif

better set those alarms and be at your preferred store bright and early for this one fellas.looks like it's gonna be a doosy.

here's hoping everybody who really wants these and are dying to wear 'em gets theirs.

Hi all,

Nike Park MOA got their delivery around 10AM this morning...

They only have 18 pairs of 3's (Only 2 size 9's)
30t6p3b.gif

NEW PACKAGING!!!
smile.gif
- Cement 3 inspired box!!
pimp.gif

They also received a delivery of Jordan slippers (Judging from the small box when it was being delivered) .. i wasnt able to see what the design was but it was definitely slippers!!!
pimp.gif

NP-sta. lucia now on first come first serve basis come early... the mall opens at 10am 12 pairs only.. tnx....

Originally Posted by lok0motiv

Hi all,

Nike Park MOA got their delivery around 10AM this morning...

They only have 18 pairs of 3's (Only 2 size 9's)
30t6p3b.gif

NEW PACKAGING!!!
smile.gif
- Cement 3 inspired box!!
pimp.gif

They also received a delivery of Jordan slippers (Judging from the small box when it was being delivered) .. i wasnt able to see what the design was but it was definitely slippers!!!
pimp.gif

j2s1.jpeg

i think this is what you are talking about. have seen it in sneakernews.

NP Glorietta 4 still has AJ IIIs sz 8.5as of 12NN today...
NP Greenbelt 3 still has AJ IIIs sz 8 as of 12NN as well...

also... NP is again accepting VIP card for the IIIs... as per the dude from NP Greenbelt III, they got word that the previous memo was revoked around last night... I guess they sensed a boycott from their customers... and good thing they did... congratulations to all those who copped theirs!!!

the new box is nice but its like cheap box,not strong enuf but its just a box..the shoes
pimp.gif

goodluck to al NTers for copping these..

at arsure: congrats pare!!! i didnt get the chance to buy because i have work today. hehe. btw, hows the quality guys? congrats to all!!!!

THANKS RED

For those with really big feet, size 14 is still available in NP Gateway! Hehehe! Hope that helps!
laugh.gif

And yeah, the quality of the box sucks but the quality of the shoes seems really nice! Would Rather have a low quality box than low quality shoes! LOL!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom