Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

at arsure: congrats pare!!! i didnt get the chance to buy because i have work today. hehe. btw, hows the quality guys? congrats to all!!!!

THANKS RED
Thanks Man! went to titan before 10  but line was already long. rushed to GB3 and was second in line there. Quality is superb!

i have decided to go to work today then cop the cement III's right after... went to a lot of park branches and nada... no cement III's anymore. lesson learned: CALL IN SICK or FILE A LEAVE on jordan release dates! guess i would have to wait for the true blues or black cements. congrats to you guys. it's 10k @ sulit. 
frown.gif

Got my AJ III's at NP Gateway a while ago, the box are not good but the quality is two thumbs up!!! I very much like especially the keychain on the shoe. One of the staff there wants to "arbor" the keychain. Hehehe! I just smiled
smile.gif

Originally Posted by djonazz

i have decided to go to work today then cop the cement III's right after... went to a lot of park branches and nada... no cement III's anymore. lesson learned: CALL IN SICK or FILE A LEAVE on jordan release dates! guess i would have to wait for the true blues or black cements. congrats to you guys. it's 10k @ sulit. 
frown.gif

too bad sir... but I think the playoffs XIII would be more than a consolation... or better yet... the black cement IIIs... hope you still find the IIIs someway or the other...

Copped my first pair at Ermita, was third in line. Below retail is always good. Props to NP for honoring the VIP card.

Shoutout to azhul23 and deewaxx. Whattup! Congrats on your pairs!

Originally Posted by djonazz

Originally Posted by lok0motiv

Hi all,

Nike Park MOA got their delivery around 10AM this morning...

They only have 18 pairs of 3's (Only 2 size 9's)
30t6p3b.gif

NEW PACKAGING!!!
smile.gif
- Cement 3 inspired box!!
pimp.gif

They also received a delivery of Jordan slippers (Judging from the small box when it was being delivered) .. i wasnt able to see what the design was but it was definitely slippers!!!
pimp.gif

j2s1.jpeg

i think this is what you are talking about. have seen it in sneakernews.

other than NP MOA, anyone know where i can buy these sandals and tod sz cements? ima pass on the 3's but will cop these sandals for me and a pair of sz6c's for my boy.

Any scoop for a size 11.5  J3's?
frown.gif
  I'm still here in the highlands & will be going down to Manila the next day. I think it's hopeless to cop my size there.
tired.gif

no 11.5's sold locally,i asked ALL nike stores.got mine online yesterday.no muss,no fuss,and most of all no lines

^^ nice bro. hehe this hype is too much for me to handle.

anyway, i think Nike Park Rob. Galleria is almost done with its construction,

they should be filling it up with stuff anytime soon.

at least it will be another option for "these" types of releases.

I got my sz. 10 pair at NP Sta. Lucia at around 1-2pm. 4 pairs was still there when I left, sizes 8, 8.5, 9 & 13. Good thing my size was still available. Staff said 7 pairs got sold as soon as the mall opened.

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

^ i won't believe her if i were you.. for sure all of their pairs are "reserved" already!
^^^so not true, easy on the conspiracy theories bro. your accusations can get the friendly staff, of nike parks in trouble..

we had to line up for the 3's, like the CG XI's , we cant be thankful enough that our local spot got their  fare share...and Yeah thanks for the discounts NP- finally your VIP card served it's  purpose hehe..

nice meeting you, 1miguel and deewax...

hmm. Theres a change of heart. Now Nike Stadium is in hot water since they didnt allow the 10% discount for the AJ 3.

So does Nike Park now allow 10% VIP discount for the Kobe 6? since the memo was nothing in effect anymore. or only for the AJ3?

thank you NP Sta lucia for having jordan 3 hard to find my size especially all sold out on the first day

just saw someone wearing jordan force ix while wearing slacks and office attire..damn...
tired.gif

back to updates (park glorietta):

jordan six ring motorsports - 40%
cp3 . iv
jordan prime 5 (black, varsity red)
jordan vii 60 plus pack << this has been there for a long time...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

no 11.5's sold locally,i asked ALL nike stores.got mine online yesterday.no muss,no fuss,and most of all no lines

Thanks for the heads up..
wink.gif

is it true that nike nationwide wont allow VIP discounts on lebron, kobe and jordans? whats the use of our VIPs now?

Originally Posted by jusack

is it true that nike nationwide wont allow VIP discounts on lebron, kobe and jordans? whats the use of our VIPs now?
i dont think thats true cause i was able to use my VIP card for the jordan3 white cement.

pass by NS G5 lunch tym and the staff told me that there will be a memo, and Parks are included in the memo.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

just saw someone wearing jordan force ix while wearing slacks and office attire..damn...
tired.gif

back to updates (park glorietta):

jordan six ring motorsports - 40%
cp3 . iv
jordan prime 5 (black, varsity red)
jordan vii 60 plus pack << this has been there for a long time...

any info on the sizes avail for those jordan 7 packs? tia

^size 9 on display. Not sure with the other sizes. Try calling NP G4 branch to check size availability for the AJ 7 pack.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom