Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by mig25

^Rob Galleria NP opening at the same place?

They're now located at the sports loop side of galleria..Near adidas, athlete's foot, converse and olympic gold...

Our Bonifacio Hi Street branch will be closed for renovation starting Feb 7, 2011. Watch out for a newer and brighter store by April. Meanwhile you can visit the nearest Park branches in Glorietta 4 and Greenbelt 3. (Or please check out our complete branch listing in the Nike Park branches album)

from park's FB page...

some guy from nike park i had a chat with told me kobe 6 release of new CWs will be delayed.

Originally Posted by mig25

some guy from nike park i had a chat with told me kobe 6 release of new CWs will be delayed.
QFT. got the same info from NP gw.
nerd.gif

Guy from Nike Park Greenbelt 3, told me that Air Jordan 2011's are going to release this February.

PARK GALLERIA:

Bron 7 Stoplight (VIP honored)
Bron Soldier 4 (Irish, CTK, USA)
Kobe 6 (DelSol, Concord)
HyperDunk 2010 PE (Pau, Lamar, Tyreke)
Aj3 FSR
Aj2 Candy Pack
Aj1 Anodized CWs

..thats all i can remember

guys, just wondering, will the Huarache Alpha Collection TR mids gray CW be released here in the Philippines?

guys may may idea ba kayo about pricing of aj 13 playoffs? abot kaya ng 7995 like the cool greys?

Originally Posted by stat22

guys may may idea ba kayo about pricing of aj 13 playoffs? abot kaya ng 7995 like the cool greys?

co-sign kobeoverbron on that. i'm thinkin' it'd be around the same price as the other XIIIs that were released... P7,495

^^ hoping this will go the same with the 3 previously AJ XIII releases... then less VIP disc
eek.gif

3c1263762795954d63bb9209566233d2271403a6_r.jpg

anyone have an idea if they will be releasing either of these kobe x nike air force 1's this month? is this going to be sold in packs or in seperate ones?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dawann

PARK GALLERIA:

Kobe 6 (DelSol, Concord)
Aj3 FSR
Aj2 Candy Pack
Aj1 Anodized CWs

que?

i'm guessing you mean the xmas bron 8's.

dropped by galleria around 3pm yesterday.i'm definitely liking the new digs,it has that niketown-#+# feel to it. oh and also spotted these
394954697.jpg

also available at trinoma

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by dawann

PARK GALLERIA:

Kobe 6 (DelSol, Concord)
Aj3 FSR
Aj2 Candy Pack
Aj1 Anodized CWs

que?

i'm guessing you mean the xmas bron 8's.

dropped by galleria around 3pm yesterday.i'm definitely liking the new digs,it has that niketown-#+# feel to it. oh and also spotted these
394954697.jpg

also available at trinoma
whoa! ACG pack! can you remember the price on those sir maxtempo? tia!

Back
Top Bottom