Nike Park UPDATES

Nike Park Robinsons Galleria

Jordan 3 White Cement sz 10.5 on display and other sizes are 2 sz 9 and 1 sz 10 as of 7PM last night.

^ zoomLuthor50: sir. are you sure about this? coz last night i drop by at NP Galeria, their AJ3 White cement on display was sz8. last pair.

@ miko0412: sir. any idea if how much is the Jordan"Sneakerheads" Tshirt? TIA
smile.gif

also according to the staff at np ermita that the ASG shoes will be available to the top 5 biggest nike park on FEB 20
can't wait
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mahommieian

^ zoomLuthor50: sir. are you sure about this? coz last night i drop by at NP Galeria, their AJ3 White cement on display was sz8. last pair.
Yes, sinukat ko pa yung size 10.5 i think mga 7-7:30 pm yun.

Originally Posted by jusack

Originally Posted by rebelboy

KOBE 6 GS "concords"@Glorietta 4
: 4,495.00
Size run:3.5y - 6.0y
sir for what age is size 2.5y? TIA

infant/toddler size..... 2c-10c
pre school size  .......10.5c-3.5y    little kid
Youth size     ..........3.5y -6y         Big kid

saw lots of KB VI Concords in NP Galleria last week but wasn't able to check sizes..you could try to call them up for sizes..

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

which is the best one for ballin? kobes or lebrons?..planning to cop one this weekend..tia
if your a guard and you want a light weight shoe then kobe it is, but if your a forward or somehow a preety big guy and you need alot of support and cushion for your feet the leborns are the kicks for you. but if you ask me personally.. kobes are the bomb hands down.

Originally Posted by ej

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

which is the best one for ballin? kobes or lebrons?..planning to cop one this weekend..tia
if your a guard and you want a light weight shoe then kobe it is, but if your a forward or somehow a preety big guy and you need alot of support and cushion for your feet the leborns are the kicks for you. but if you ask me personally.. kobes are the bomb hands down.

thanks bro...kobe . it . is, will definitely go for a lighter shoe..

Was able to get a hold of a pair of kb6 del sols @ NP Sta. Lucia earlier. they still have the last pair sz 13 on display.

Also there were concords, Lebron VIII, Jordan primes (black and aqua blue), some dunks, J take flight, black/red hyperfuse (i think on sale too), kobe V (purple, big size i think a 13 or 14)

Any ideas on how park trinoma will handle Kobe VI's la neighborhood packs on Sat? Will it be first come first serve?

Back
Top Bottom