Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by 81

@dged, any idea on the sizes? called them last night, was told they had it sold out

I think it is around 10 or 11 not sure though. If it is still there tomorrow i'll ask for the size.

Originally Posted by 81

@dged.. thanks,i appreciate it.

No problem. But I suggest better call them up if you really want it ( tomorrow morning)
smile.gif

Kobe VI all star 11.5 @Trinoma. Also saw big boxes (the word "fusion" and "tee" written on it)

@dged...thanks for the updates,bro.. was able to cop mine at atc last night,fresh off the delivery..anyone looking for asg, atc is the place to go,for now..
smile.gif
they're the last store to get this.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Ballistic

NP MOA still has 10.5 & 14 of Kobe VI ASG.
10.5 is on display, worn  by the manequin (is this still considered as deadstock?)
I think by definition being deadstock means that the shoe hasn't been tried on. So if a
plastic man slipped it on and stood on it for 1 day, I don't think they'd be deadstock
in the strictest meaning of the term.

it would also mean that the shoe would mold itself to the manequin's feet.. -.-so unless the person who will buy them has the same shaped feet as the manequin's...

Launch of NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI SUPREME on February 25, 2011, Friday at Nike Park Trinoma.~Nike Park Facebook page

Back
Top Bottom