Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by saymaname

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by saymaname

guys pasingit po ah.. nasa NP trinoma po ako kanina .. grabe yung mga reseller gagawin lahat makakuha lang ng pair..
ELABORATE?
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

pati atchay pinapila , tambay , rugby boy, lahat., aun yung mga naghahanap talaga ng pair for them to keep eh wala na yung mga sizes nila..

gagawin lahat makakuha lang ng maraming pair..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, that was funny but at the same time sad. SMH. So this is the current sneaker game now huh...all about the money.

Right from the moment I heard the release, I knew I was not getting a pair. Oh well... Congrats who copped their pairs. Enjoy yours with TLC! Haha.

Hope the Air Max Penny 1s (Orlando CW) drops and see it for myself.

too much limited release nowadays. I hope the next release would be GR .

Back to updates

NP Glorietta

Lots of Concords (KIDS AND ADULTS SIZES)
KD (Black and White)
Lebron 8 (USA, GR , Cool Grey)

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Buti nlng, the Store Supervisor did not give the item (Kobe 6 Rice) to the Wife of the Reseller... Good Job there...

That's what most of the people there thought.. the fact is aside from the guy and the girl.. they brought with them two "yayas/katulong" and five "bayaran boys"!  Yan yung reason why they were still in park trinoma the whole time.. they were waiting for their "ka-barangay" to make the purchases.. So all in all they got 7 pairs..

It was a good thing that lady whom the "wife/gf" of the chinese looking dude (reseller?) got into a fight with didn't mention her boyfriend's shoe size because I think the "wife/gf" would've bought the same size just to frustrate the former..
ohwell.gif

The wife/gf 's reasons were so lame!  She had the nerve to shout at the lady and to the crowd as well saying that she wears jordan and kobe shoes so she has the better right to buy the kobe 6! She also mentioned that she was already there at the "LINE" since 6am! Yeah right.. She was with us (the crowd) at the mindanao parking entrance around 930am.. How can she be in two places at once?!

Oh well.. This is what collecting shoes has come to.. Sad..
frown.gif

Trinoma Update 2 Aston Martin Jackets still available..  These were from the Nike Park Fort.. Still at regular price I think.. 
wink.gif

Almost all limited releases pinapakyaw ng resellers, tsk tsk.

Anyway, AJ XIII Playoffs size 13 on display at NP Gateway as of 1pm today.

Buti nlng, the Store Supervisor did not give the item (Kobe 6 Rice) to the Wife of the Reseller... Good Job there...

yeah buti na lang! kudos to that girl....make her voice out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

That's what most of the people there thought.. the fact is aside from the guy and the girl.. they brought with them two "yayas/katulong" and five "bayaran boys"!  Yan yung reason why they were still in park trinoma the whole time.. they were waiting for their "ka-barangay" to make the purchases.. So all in all they got 7 pairs..

It was a good thing that lady whom the "wife/gf" of the chinese looking dude (reseller?) got into a fight with didn't mention her boyfriend's shoe size because I think the "wife/gf" would've bought the same size just to frustrate the former..
ohwell.gif

The wife/gf 's reasons were so lame!  She had the nerve to shout at the lady and to the crowd as well saying that she wears jordan and kobe shoes so she has the better right to buy the kobe 6! She also mentioned that she was already there at the "LINE" since 6am! Yeah right.. She was with us (the crowd) at the mindanao parking entrance around 930am.. How can she be in two places at once?!

Oh well.. This is what collecting shoes has come to.. Sad..
frown.gif

Trinoma Update 2 Aston Martin Jackets still available..  These were from the Nike Park Fort.. Still at regular price I think.. 
wink.gif
yeah bro i was there too at mindanao parkinglot....tayo tayo yun magkakasama....there is 2 old guy pa nga umaangal....well hindi kasi nakatakbo eh hehe

damn those re-sellers.. sana walang bumili ng mga stocks nla!

Anyways.. NP festi still have their AJXIII playoffs. nice guys over there.. try to call them for sizes..

if this trend  keeps on happening i think this is the right time (for the senior and junior shoeheads) to quit then. meles/altercations might take place with the upcoming releases
like the true blue 3's, cardinal 7's (even though they landed in the outlets a few years back) and other jordans as well. reselling is far too different from collecting. probably the reason why both np and ns declares keeps on declaring that the shoes that they release are limited/quickstrike and the like.even if all of their stores will be selling it..... from my interpretation a limited release is something like only a store for both np and ns will be carrying that limited shoe.and once the stocks are gone they're gone. and you can't bulk purchase!!!!  i can still remember 6 years ago when the flint 13's and the last shot 14's were released then. it was so easy to buy that no one even bothers to take a look at that hot jordan shoe because the market back then was more interested in the recent releases of nike (huarache 2k5's and the recent jordans).anyways sorry for the long post mods and peeps.i know this is way out of context.hope this thread wouldn't get lock because of me. MP SM MOA update: no more playoff 13's guys......hth

THANKS RED

The problem with those years was the jordan fans who were still kids/teens did not have any money to buy the kicks...and now they are all grown up and have the buying power. And now the sneaker culture which used to be an underground thing here in the Philippines became mainstream and has now become the "In" thing for grown ups,teens and kids these days. And then pips got word that they can get big money for reselling kicks. And thus this created the "Sneaker Game" which now a lot of people call it......Sad but true.
ohwell.gif
 (Sorry,got to get it out of my chest...back to updates)

Originally Posted by superswag

^sz10 and sz12 for the playoffs 13's available at NP Festi as of this afternoon.

HTH

Called them up at 10 AM a while ago and the employee told me that size 13 was only left in their stock. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

hahaha now that is confusing...so which one was not reserved or which one wasnt picked up by the person that reserved it or what size was truly left?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

The problem with those years was the jordan fans who were still kids/teens did not have any money to buy the kicks...and now they are all grown up and have the buying power. And now the sneaker culture which used to be an underground thing here in the Philippines became mainstream and has now become the "In" thing for grown ups,teens and kids these days. And then pips got word that they can get big money for reselling kicks. And thus this created the "Sneaker Game" which now a lot of people call it......Sad but true.
ohwell.gif
 (Sorry,got to get it out of my chest...back to updates)
Yes i agree with you. During the first retros which was released in the late 90's and early to mid 2000's, i was one of those guys that could not afford to buy those shoes.... I was still at college back then until 2002, and medyo mababa pa yun sweldo ko nun when im still starting to work when i graduated. Nun 2008 lang talaga ako nagstart magcollect. It was XI/XII pack that started it all for me and it was the most anticipated shoe back then (except maybe for the titaniums and mcflys).

The sad thing for me now, is that i missed all the heat which was released the past 2 weeks.... specially the Kobe VI's  penny 1s, and the Bin V's. I guess i would probably miss the other releases this coming months like the cardinal vii and the TB3s because most probably im still unmployed here in Singapore
tired.gif
.  I really hope by the time i finally find a job, mahabol ko yun mga hindi ko naabutan diyan sa Pinas when i left. I hope the shoe game here in singapore is less stressful compared dito sa atin.

Originally Posted by dencio31617

i think NP glorietta did horrible that time. they are the one to blame not that person who issued the numbers because all is well outside.
given the fact that most people were already inside the mall, when we got there we still form a line. i think there are about 12 people already inside.
so #1 from the line outside should be #13 and so on and so forth. it was civilize until the store manager told the guys that they won't honor the numbering system. that's when hell breaks loose. people from the back and newcomers try to squeeze in near the glass door.

anyway that was a new experience for me and i talked to several NT peeps and that is when i was introduced to NT. never heard of this site b4.
i was a pacquiao collector b4 joining NT now im a sneaker addict. :B

@manilaboy
there were no goons, get your facts right, 

@dencios
story is accurate Monase can attest to this story above, bec. they are included from the 11 peeps already lined up upstairs in the stores...and we respected that, while i am lined up at number 3 outside the store, automatically moved at 14,  the first 2 (1 and 2 )peeps was nt as well, we did nike g4 a favor, organazing the line, it was unofficial alright but still, better than no line at all. we walk calmy in a snake pattern to the store ALL 60 peeps if i remember it right. ( no CHAOS) until,

KC the supervisor announced that the line outside wont be honored, and then all hell Happened
roll.gif
, what's funny is after that announcement, we managed to knock her off her senses and honoring the then UNofficial numbering.

Back to topic: 
spotted kobe VI grey/silver color...easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom