NIke Penny 2 Atlantic Blue

Well I just came back from Fame Sports in Atlanta and copped the last pair.......for only $99
tongue.gif

It was shocking because I was just they're a couple days ago and they were on sale for $135.....

I guess today was just my lucky day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Here are my faded Penny's. I these about a month before they releases so you guys have a few weeks before your shoes look like this.
by any chance are those sample pairs? cause when i worked at an outlet we always received sample shoes where one foot would be faded while theother wasn't...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Here are my faded Penny's. I these about a month before they releases so you guys have a few weeks before your shoes look like this.
by any chance are those sample pairs? cause when i worked at an outlet we always received sample shoes where one foot would be faded while the other wasn't...

yes those are his samples

dude is gonna get his own thread locked with him tryna B/S on every post ..
laugh.gif

and No1 is gonna "Holla at the kid" for a 10.5... hope u never find a pair ...

I don't understand why this guy begs for someone to hook him up with a 10.5 Penny? Just go on ebay or flightclub and buy them there! It was so annoyingreading his post in the griffey forum begging for shoes. Man, give it up! Just log off!

He just a young poster.

He isnt talking down to no one so if you dont like what he say let it rock and dont respond to him.

The atlantics always fade thats just a flaw in that color of blue suede on them joints , every pair i have had has faded.

im going to buy them hopefully by the end of the month when my money comes in.

Yeah Ty, I think spraying the sneaker protector might have something to do with how fast yours faded since you're the only person I've heard thishappening to so far with the retros.

eciaccord wrote:
I don't understand why this guy begs for someone to hook him up with a 10.5 Penny? Just go on ebay or flightclub and buy them there! It was so annoying reading his post in the griffey forum begging for shoes. Man, give it up! Just log off!
Log off???
man im just trying to find shoes isnt niketalk a place to help out friends????? Them cats on ebay be overpriceing these so thats why i go around asking people, I know if i could help someone out on here imma do it, So get use to me cuz im going to be on here for a looong time cowboy.

pimp.gif

^ overpriced? what are expecting, retail or lower from NT?
laugh.gif

160355747153 sz.10.5 $176 shipped BIN

200374948611 sz. 10.5 $195 shipped BIN

cashback i believe is at 15% so $176 shipped will come out to under $160 shipped

do some work and you'll get your pair.

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

eciaccord wrote:
I don't understand why this guy begs for someone to hook him up with a 10.5 Penny? Just go on ebay or flightclub and buy them there! It was so annoying reading his post in the griffey forum begging for shoes. Man, give it up! Just log off!
Log off???
man im just trying to find shoes isnt niketalk a place to help out friends????? Them cats on ebay be overpriceing these so thats why i go around asking people, I know if i could help someone out on here imma do it, So get use to me cuz im going to be on here for a looong time cowboy.

pimp.gif

There's nothing I need to get used to, with the way your going any minute now your either going to get banned or isolate yourself from thisentire community. Their have been many members on here including myself that are tired with your useless post and pictures that don't provide any relevantinformation on this site. Quit begging for a hook up, show some pride in yourself. If you don't have the money to buy them or enough money 1. log off andget a job 2.Save your money 3. Once you have enough money saved up go out any buy them. I remember on the Griffey forum you're running around begging forshoes. Someone gave you some good information where to buy them at a reasonable price, and then you post I had to pass because I don't have the money. Thenwhy are you begging for something you don't even have the money to buy?

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

He just a young poster.

He isnt talking down to no one so if you dont like what he say let it rock and dont respond to him.
He's gotten two topics locked already that were over 100 pages. So please stop, you don't know his history.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

dude is gonna get his own thread locked with him tryna B/S on every post ..
laugh.gif

and No1 is gonna "Holla at the kid" for a 10.5... hope u never find a pair ...
39d166190612ed53cd463bc8d1bd42485127e0e1.gif

v5vmup.jpg
The fading makes em look a tad vintaged. I like it haha.

So obviously whatever i told u over PM didnt click in ur head huh? (Blanco) ... o well ... No1 help this KID for real... leave dude hangin.. who cares.. i wasslowly startin to kinda feel bad bout every1 gangin up on him but w/e f it .. if dude is gonna continue to be childish .. and not listen and take advice to kicback with all the BS... then dont help this KID .. AT ALL ...

and once u got on a MODS nerves its syanara for u... That is all...

Seriously, kid if you have no friends, don't ask yourself why. You are the most thirsty cornball this world has ever seen. Stop trying so hard and quitbeing so damn annoying.

Back
Top Bottom