Nike Penny Cent Logo Hat Vintage DS

found these @ my local shop. they had all 3 so i bought them all. first and only pic of them havent even wiped the dust off them yet. sick none the less....

looks good but i only wear fitted hats so i'd pass on em.....good find though

i have that exact same hat. got it for christmas when i was kid and i have kept it ever since. i could never part with it.

Yea I got it too collecting dust in my room back at my moms crib. Can't part with any Penny stuff.

Got the weird Foamposite hat on ebay as a throw in with a Penny t-shirt from '95, Nobody really likes it but dudes on ebay try to sell it for $100+
ohwell.gif

yeah lil mom n pop altheltic type store. champ hoodies, hockey gear all that... yeah i got 2 extra. willing to part. just lemme know, if not on NT then imaprob bounce them to eBay

i would rather see them remake the jewel logo hat they used to make for the pippens and penny's.

jesus I feel old remembering these things...

aaah, thank god i still have the foamposite hat and the jewel penny hat and one similar like the one in the pic. only mine has penny embroidered on the sidetoo... they shoulda released penny clothing line

yeah everybody loves the 1 cent logo, a line of track suits, velour, HOODED SWEATSHIRTS!...etc would have been great

nice pick up. I would pass myself tho or probably sell them on ebay or something. Not into snap hats.

Wow! I reminds me of a Penny hat I had back in the day. It was all black with the 1 Cent logo. I lost it at a Laker game when they still played at the forum.Memories.

omg, now that i think of it.
a store in my neighbourhood had a penny hat, that looked like the foamposites for like 1$
and i didnt realise that till now,
crap

Back
Top Bottom